Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Jimmy's Seafood will be served at the Bank!

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    Just got a call from the owners of this lot. Jimmy’s is now taking over the whole lot, including all the space in the back, 10 days before the first game.
    We’ve been kicked over to another lot.
    Good move by the Ravens to run out personal tailgating and replace it with corporate shills.

Y’all gonna cancel jimmys?

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Like Jimmy's, I've only been to Nick's Seafood one time but unlike Jimmy's really enjoyed the experience. I don't mean to yuck anyone's yum here, not my intent. A popular seafood house at the Yards is a good thing.
    Nick's is great. They used to run a bus over to the games. Not sure if they still do that. Still one of my favorite spots when I get up that way.

Sent from my Galaxy S20 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Julius486 View Post
    Uhm, so, if I were visiting Baltimore tomorrow and wanted some good crabcakes, I should go where?
    I haven’t seen it mentioned on this thread but IMO Koko’s Pub off Harford Rd has the best Crab Cake in Baltimore. I’ve been to quite a few places and this place takes the cake. It’s kinda a hole in the wall place, but if you’re looking for the best crab cake in town, this very well might be it. I had always vouched for G&M before trying Koko’s, so if you’re in the vicinity of G&M, by all means, go there. Their crab cakes are very good too.

Blog Entries

Did anyone try Jimmy's at the open practice? How were prices? was the food the same as you would get at the restaurant?