Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Jimmy's Seafood will be served at the Bank!

Surprised it took this long. Crabcakes, beer, and Ravens football, it doesnt get more Baltimore than this!

Re: Jimmy's Seafood will be served at the Bank!

I hear most folks love Jimmy's. I have only been there once, before an O's game, and felt there was much room for improvement in both food quality and service quality. But am more than willing to give them another try.

3. Re: Jimmy's Seafood will be served at the Bank!

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    I hear most folks love Jimmy's. I have only been there once, before an O's game, and felt there was much room for improvement in both food quality and service quality. But am more than willing to give them another try.
    You can definitely find better in the city. But considering players, coaches, etc always go there, it seemed like the perfect fit.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I agree, been there for lunch a few times and it was always MEH.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

Overrated

Hope no one throws anything at me in the back of the room but that shit is…..

OVERRATED!!

and I can only imagine the price tag on their menu items in the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    You can definitely find better in the city. But considering players, coaches, etc always go there, it seemed like the perfect fit.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Bingo. Won't be "the place" that locals who know will tell you to go for "the best" - but they'll have stuff that nobody else has at a football stadium. I dig it.

Like Jimmy's, I've only been to Nick's Seafood one time but unlike Jimmy's really enjoyed the experience. I don't mean to yuck anyone's yum here, not my intent. A popular seafood house at the Yards is a good thing.

Like Jimmy's, I've only been to Nick's Seafood one time but unlike Jimmy's really enjoyed the experience. I don't mean to yuck anyone's yum here, not my intent. A popular seafood house at the Yards is a good thing.
    If it was just based off of crab cakes then G&M or Timbuktu would have been a better choice, mostly lump with little filler. Of course it has been a couple of years since I was last there, but they were delicious. Maybe they have went down hill since then?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever View Post
    If it was just based off of crab cakes then G&M or Timbuktu would have been a better choice, mostly lump with little filler. Of course it has been a couple of years since I was last there, but they were delicious. Maybe they have went down hill since then?
    I worked in Linthicum for a long time and went to G&M regularly. Mostly before the place caught fire and then remodeled afterwards.

Blog Entries

Jimmy's sells crab cakes on Amazon. It's not too hard to get them no matter where in the US you live

I have never been there, but the food truck is a nice treat, once in a while. My wife brought home Moussaka, made by the owners wife, and it fantastic, so there's that.