Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Season Ticket payments, just curious

Anyone still dragging their feet on paying off their season tix?

I had been putting mine off. Got a call from the Ravens ticket office and this one says, "we are putting your account in default status."

Oops! I went ahead and paid it. I assume that judging by the crowds at NBA and NHL arena and several MLB stadiums, we can probably expect a packed house early on at NFL stadiums. I didn't want to risk losing PSL's altogether by waiting until the last minute.

Blog Entries

Re: Season Ticket payments, just curious

We paid ours. I don't expect there will be any change to their current plans...if anything ends up going backwards I would be surprised if it's to the extent we were at last year at this time. Especially with MD's high vax rate.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Kind of piggybacking on this has anyone received their tickets, or I guess the cards that replaced tix? We haven't got ours yet, seems late but maybe it's normal. My dad emailed them but don't think he's heard back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Kind of piggybacking on this has anyone received their tickets, or I guess the cards that replaced tix? We haven't got ours yet, seems late but maybe it's normal. My dad emailed them but don't think he's heard back.

It's usually 2nd week in July they go out. Maybe with the loss of a preseason game they are waiting. They may also be looking at alternative mailing with the USPS still having problems.

I wanna wondering the same thing. I haven't gotten anything. I don't trust the barcode on my phone to get in. Sometimes it takes folks like five minutes to get it scanned, holding up the line. What if my battery dies? I prefer the lanyard. I hope they still do that.

I hope we don't turn into a hot spot. I really want to go to games this year.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

My dad said they responded back via email saying ticketing was going to be phone based this year, no physical card. All I can say is get there early if that is indeed the case.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

My dad said they responded back via email saying ticketing was going to be phone based this year, no physical card. All I can say is get there early if that is indeed the case.
    This is what I was told as well. It's going to be a clusterF! So many people are not prepared, or have WIFI or connection issues right when they get to the person scanning tickets. The laniard with the backup card sure made it easier to avoid issues like that.

And I have a new concern in that the Delta variant is causing all sorts of new mask policies. I can see the NFL issuing a mask mandate for fans. If they do, the Ravens better be prepared to give me a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    This is what I was told as well. It's going to be a clusterF! So many people are not prepared, or have WIFI or connection issues right when they get to the person scanning tickets. The laniard with the backup card sure made it easier to avoid issues like that.

And I have a new concern in that the Delta variant is causing all sorts of new mask policies. I can see the NFL issuing a mask mandate for fans. If they do, the Ravens better be prepared to give me a refund.
    The NFL would not. I think outside the Super Bowl.. masks, capacity and all other bs were up to the local governments/health departments. Mayor Scott certainly would mask us though.

I'm not sitting outdoors with a mask for 3 hours.

Blog Entries

I'm just planning to take a screenshot of the ticket on my phone prior to leaving home and then just pull up the screenshot when I get there. I assume that will work if it's just a barcode they are going to scan.

No telling how the second part of your post is going to play out. My first post in this thread I thought thing would be fine but just a week later it's not the same outlook. We'll have to see what happens. I don't see it going all the way back to mandatory masking outside in any case.
    back on twitter

I'm just planning to take a screenshot of the ticket on my phone prior to leaving home and then just pull up the screenshot when I get there. I assume that will work if it's just a barcode they are going to scan.

No telling how the second part of your post is going to play out. My first post in this thread I thought thing would be fine but just a week later it's not the same outlook. We'll have to see what happens. I don't see it going all the way back to mandatory masking outside in any case.
    You can no longer screen shot them. When you pull up a bar code, there is a rolling security feature that will mess up the bar code if you screen shot it and try to use it outside the Ravens app.

You can save the tickets into a Google wallet I believe

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk