Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: BLM supports communist cuban govt

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The NFL, just like every other corporate money machine in this country, is going with the flow.

At the end of the day, they have no moral compass other than how to make money.

The NFL has been employing Black Americans for decades. What, they just now had a realization that Black Communities are in shambles? Puhhhhhlllllleeeeeeaaaasssseee. These assholes only care about their bottom lines. That’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spot on.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

The NFL, just like every other corporate money machine in this country, is going with the flow.

The NFL has been employing Black Americans for decades. What, they just now had a realization that Black Communities are in shambles? Puhhhhhlllllleeeeeeaaaasssseee. These assholes only care about their bottom lines. That’s it.

This is why I always find statements from companies around pretty much anything other than their business disingenuous. I'm sure there are exceptions, but odds are when a multi-billion dollar company weighs in on an issue, it's probably taking whatever stance tested best.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

4. Re: BLM supports communist cuban govt

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...urchase-499893

Well Nixon opened up the US economy to communist China and the United States still today does business with them even to the point of China owning farms in the US. I think that the Cuban government hosting nuclear weapons (Kennedy stopped that from happening) for the USSR still is hard to forgive and swallow.