Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BLM supports communist cuban govt

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is calling on the U.S. government to end the decades-long embargo on Cuba amid a growing wave of anti-government protests in the island nation, arguing that the ban on commercial activity is "cruel and inhumane."

In a statement shared on its official Instagram account, BLM argued that the embargo was "instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans' right to choose their own government" and is "at the heart of Cuba's current crisis."

"Since 1962, the United States has forced pain and suffering on the people of Cuba by cutting off food, medicine and supplies, costing the tiny island nation an estimated $130 billion," BLM wrote.

"Black Lives Matter condemns the U.S. federal government's inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately lift the economic embargo," the civil rights advocacy organization added.

The group went on to say that "the people of Cuba are being punished by the U.S. government because the country has maintained its commitment to sovereignty and self-determination," adding, "United States leaders have tried to crush this Revolution for decades."

"Instead of international amity, respect, and goodwill, the U.S. government has only instigated suffering for the country's 11 million people- of which 4 million are Black and Brown," BLM wrote.

The group concluded by writing, "Now, we look to President Biden to end the embargo, something Barack Obama called for in 2016," adding, "This embargo is a blatant human rights violation and it must come to an end."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...-embargo%3famp

Idiots

Re: BLM supports communist cuban govt

I mean, are you surprised? This is a Marxist shithole organization after all.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

They just showed their true colors, for anyone that was brainless enough to have any doubt.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

In a statement shared on its official Instagram account, BLM argued that the embargo was "instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans' right to choose their own government" and is "at the heart of Cuba's current crisis."
    Maybe when they CHOOSE their own government we can get behind it.

For what it's worth I am for ending the boycott but it isn't because Cubans picked this horrid government.

Obama ending wet foot dry foot was a clear signal on where the dems stand with communism and he made damn sure he enacted this a week before he left the WH. All we hear is how great this regime is. It's fn sickening. Fn Bernie Sanders the man who honeymooned in Russia constantly kissing Castro's feet gushing over the health care and literacy programs that are in actuality complete garbage and communist brainwashing.

As for BLM if it's not obvious by now..........
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    They just showed their true colors, for anyone that was brainless enough to have any doubt.
    They showed their true colors since Freddie Gray.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Maybe when they CHOOSE their own government we can get behind it.

For what it's worth I am for ending the boycott but it isn't because Cubans picked this horrid government.
    Yeah choose lol. I disagree about the boycott. No way I want to enable a hostile communist regime that is 90 miles from our borders unless there are certain provisions like elections and general freedom and especially openess/accountability.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    They showed their true colors since Freddie Gray.

Yeah choose lol. I disagree about the boycott. No way I want to enable a hostile communist regime that is 90 miles from our borders unless there are certain provisions like elections and general freedom and especially openess/accountability.
    Trump Derangement is the go juice that has led to the complete collective losing of the left's minds.

i.e. "If he/they are for it we must be against it"

It's shocking to me the extent to which Democrats are leaving Cubans hanging out to dry while simultaneously using the military to assist in migrating massive waves of illegal aliens into the interior of our country.

It's just because of how they vote in Florida.

This is continuation of Obama ending wet foot dry foot for same reason. Because Republicans....

Democrats are just plain evil/communists. All of them and everyone that supports them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    The brain dead left will still support this racist group. Well, considering many dems after hard core racists

Blog Entries

And Steve Biscotti has donated millions to BLM. Maybe someone should ask him about that.

10. Re: BLM supports communist cuban govt

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    And Steve Biscotti has donated millions to BLM. Maybe someone should ask him about that.
    He and the entire NFL are being extorted into playing that game. They either play that game or there is no game. I have no doubts whatsoever that they have been told that.

11. Re: BLM supports communist cuban govt

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Democrats are just plain evil/communists. All of them and everyone that supports them.
    And we don't see even one of them showing up here to defend their voting for them. But......Trump!!

Blog Entries

The NFL, just like every other corporate money machine in this country, is going with the flow.

At the end of the day, they have no moral compass other than how to make money.

The NFL has been employing Black Americans for decades. What, they just now had a realization that Black Communities are in shambles? Puhhhhhlllllleeeeeeaaaasssseee. These assholes only care about their bottom lines. That’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.