Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BNTX ER on 8/10

Blog Entries

Re: BNTX ER on 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Well here is another bet - somewhat of a lotto but I pulled the trigger. Check out SAVA. Possible Alzheimers treatment and detection. Poster with study results hits tomorrow. If this hits it goes from 136 a share to well over 200. It also may be a case of sell the news tomorrow as it has gone up exponentially in the last few weeks. Options are only monthly ones and very very expensive. I already have so much profit from BNTX that I threw a few thou into the August options for 165 and 175. Again, maybe a bad call, but I like to think its an intelligent risk.
    This company?

Market Summary
    >
    Cassava Sciences Inc
    NASDAQ: SAVA
    78.96 USD +9.43 (13.56%)today
    Aug 2, 9:42 AM EDT · Disclaimer
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    This company?

Market Summary
    >
    Cassava Sciences Inc
    NASDAQ: SAVA
    78.96 USD +9.43 (13.56%)today
    Aug 2, 9:42 AM EDT · Disclaimer
    Bad call on my part. Still massive bull on BNTX.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    At 350.00 today. You nailed this one.
    Thanks. This one was predictable. If MRNA blows out ER tomorrow and flies - BNTX goes over $400 a share. If MRNA plummets it could take BNTX with it. On 8/9 BNTX will blow out earnings. I am prepared to see $500 a share if that happens.

yesterday the 530 8/13 strikes were 65 cents. they go for $8 today. That is a 10 bagger of profit in 24 hours for those that hit the lotto....
    Last edited by 2bynight; 08-04-2021 at 04:12 PM.

BNTX BOOM:

Earnings per share increased 3188.10% over the past year to $12.97, which beat the estimate of $8.91.

Revenue of $6,395,000,000 up by 13804.59% year over year, which beat the estimate of $3,840,000,000.

5. Re: BNTX ER on 8/10

BNTX BOOM:

Earnings per share increased 3188.10% over the past year to $12.97, which beat the estimate of $8.91.

Revenue of $6,395,000,000 up by 13804.59% year over year, which beat the estimate of $3,840,000,000.
    So....is it sell the news w/it this morning? People gonna cash out? I think most of it is already priced in. I'd be a bit surprised at much of an uptick. It'll be interesting to watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    So....is it sell the news w/it this morning? People gonna cash out? I think most of it is already priced in. I'd be a bit surprised at much of an uptick. It'll be interesting to watch though.
    a bit of both. I cashed out most of my call options which was likely a mistake. Left over 50k profit on the table. most likely 100k plus. Doing the bird in hand routine cannot lost money in hand tho. I bought some BNTX call verticals for Sept 3 because I believe when China hits this goes up to 480+. BNTX will likely be well over $500 a share by December. Maybe even end of August.

My lotto play is NVAX a Rockville covid vaccine company. In 34 years they have never brought a drug to market. I think they have a good shot now with their vaccine which needs approval. Even if not in US this will fly if it hits approval overseas. Oct 260 call strikes are about 21 an option. I threw in $42,000 because I think I can make 200 to 400 thousand on it by Oct. I may lose it all but using some of my BNTX profit for a calculated risk.

It went up $46 a share this morning. Total buy the news event. Its up over $200 a share since I posted the buy 3 weeks ago.

8. Re: BNTX ER on 8/10

It went up $46 a share this morning. Total buy the news event. Its up over $200 a share since I posted the buy 3 weeks ago.
    Yeah....I see that. I wonder how long the ride will last, especially if news changes over vaccines. Could trigger a selloff. Maybe pull the whole sector down....

Yeah....I see that. I wonder how long the ride will last, especially if news changes over vaccines. Could trigger a selloff. Maybe pull the whole sector down....
    With delta out there this is going nothing but up. When China approves BNTX this will launch into the stratosphere, imo. Now up over $60 a share since this morning. I'm sorry I sold my 400 and 500 call strikes this a.m. This is a once in a lifetime stock because of the pandemic.

The same thing that happened last ER is happening now, to an extent. BNTX fell nearly 30 points today because MRNA missed expectations. BNTX earnings are before the bell this coming Tuesday. They are going to blow out their ER guidance again. I believe this is another major day to make a ton of money buying at these prices prior to Tuesday.