Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: NFL announces they will play the black national anthem before football games

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    No offense intended but that song is garbage.

A nice meet in the middle song would be America the Beautiful.

Not sure why we need to go out of the way to give one color/racial group their own anthem. It's soooo separate but equal.
    Everyone is starting to cater to that crowd because now everything you do if it doesn’t lean towards the African American community then you’re labeled a racist. The more they get handed to them the more they’re going to continue to want. It never stops. They will always cry that they’re victims in America where they have it the best. It’s just a very insecure, and sensitive culture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: NFL announces they will play the black national anthem before football games

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Everyone is starting to cater to that crowd because now everything you do if it doesn’t lean towards the African American community then you’re labeled a racist. The more they get handed to them the more they’re going to continue to want. It never stops. They will always cry that they’re victims in America where they have it the best. It’s just a very insecure, and sensitive culture.

It's just kind of ridiculous. I think some almost believe it's better if it's pissing people off or the intention is to provoke conflict, like the entire trans women competing against real women thing. Push something to the point where you know will piss people off and then attack the pushback. There has to be perpetual conflict. It's silly. If people are soooooo offended by the anthem I'd rather they just not play than trying to make everyone happy.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 07-19-2021 at 03:50 PM.

3. Re: NFL announces they will play the black national anthem before football games

Todays' Dem Party is not who some think they are, either.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...th_146083.html

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post

Oligarchs and blatant kleptocrats.

Our president and his crackhead son are in your face defiantly the most corrupt we've ever had.

My name is Hunter Biden, buy my pinch pots and finger paintings for 1/2 a million a pop....

Crazy. Can you imagine if Trumps kids became artists and were selling their art for hundreds of thousands? There would be indictments, hearings, non stop stories in the press about how corrupt they were.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

We were happy to be part of a really nice anthem moment yesterday. Cincinnati has a huge German heritage and they are constantly having festivals. Great food, great beer and great people. The largest weekend Oktoberfest in the world is here (they're 2 weeks long in Germany).

Anyway, to kick off the "Schutzenfest" yesterday, The Kolping Society had a huge parade with the American and German flags. When it came time to sing the National Anthem, everyone not only put their hands on their hearts, but I didn't see anyone that was not singing along.

Really nice to witness and took my mind off of all this crap of late.

And yes, I have a huge hangover. That Warsteiner Dunkel never fails to kick my ass.

6. Re: NFL announces they will play the black national anthem before football games

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    We were happy to be part of a really nice anthem moment yesterday. Cincinnati has a huge German heritage and they are constantly having festivals. Great food, great beer and great people. The largest weekend Oktoberfest in the world is here (they're 2 weeks long in Germany).

Anyway, to kick off the "Schutzenfest" yesterday, The Kolping Society had a huge parade with the American and German flags. When it came time to sing the National Anthem, everyone not only put their hands on their hearts, but I didn't see anyone that was not singing along.

And yes, I have a huge hangover. That Warsteiner Dunkel never fails to kick my ass.
    So....w/all the German folks running around, did you happen to see this gal, by chance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwsD8YOpXzU

Biggest myth out there are that republican policies support the rich.

Our president and his crackhead son are in your face defiantly the most corrupt we've ever had.

My name is Hunter Biden, buy my pinch pots and finger paintings for 1/2 a million a pop....

Anonymously and a 10% cut for the big guy.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post

Something like this, A great moment.

And I'm sorry..... the Warsteiner Dunkel? I'd like to try some tho.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

So....w/all the German folks running around, did you happen to see this gal, by chance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwsD8YOpXzU
    No, but there were a few smokin' hot Frauleins. (BTW, on your video, I had to suffer through a 5 second full-facial Stacy Adams ad. Longest 5 seconds of my life, looking at that fat faced, gap-tooth behemoth).

Big question: Will NFL still play the official National Anthem?

Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    Big question: Will NFL still play the official National Anthem?
    No!, that’s racist!

Crazy. Can you imagine if Trumps kids became artists and were selling their art for hundreds of thousands? There would be indictments, hearings, non stop stories in the press about how corrupt they were.

If Trump's kids had tried that there'd also be protesters outside.