Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NFL announces they will play the black national anthem before football games

The NFL will be playing the black national anthem. White players are already taking a knee. Fighting oppression as they don’t have a white national anthem playing. ESPN is confused and won’t know who is more woke.

By 2925, NFL broadcasting will start at 12 for a 1pm game. To accommodate for songs played before each game, that represent each different ethnic group.

Facebook fact checked this, and it’s all cool

Re: NFL announces they will play the black national anthem before football games

Wait, there's a black national anthem? Please tell me it's by Dre

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Re: NFL announces they will play the black national anthem before football games

Nothing says "unity" like separate but equal anthems.

Below the fold and lesser reported is:

"NFL announces they will pay players in black national money."

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Wait, there's a black national anthem? Please tell me it's by Dre

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

If you're bi-racial, which one do you sing? Half of each anthem?

I thought the African American community want to be seen as equal and as one not to be stood out due to their skin color? Isn’t this a racist decision by the NFL to single out one culture? I’m sure black people in America are going to protest football this year because of this racist bull the NFL is pulling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they did this last year too.

Blog Entries

And now the NFL, NFLPA is working on a method for identifying vaccinated players at practices, during games. What ever happened to the HIPPA laws?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-during-games/

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable1 View Post
    Nothing says "unity" like separate but equal anthems.
    And yet voter ID is the next “Jim Crow” laws….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Re: NFL announces they will play the black national anthem before football games

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    And now the NFL, NFLPA is working on a method for identifying vaccinated players at practices, during games. What ever happened to the HIPPA laws?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-during-games/
    https://www.hipaajournal.com/is-it-a...accine-status/

No offense intended but that song is garbage.

A nice meet in the middle song would be America the Beautiful.

Not sure why we need to go out of the way to give one color/racial group their own anthem. It's soooo separate but equal.