Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 26
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    9,090

    Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    Color me SHOCKED! Shocked I tell you.





  2. #14

    Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    In a world where claiming boys aren't girls is somehow controversial to the point where you could be subject to civil penalties for asserting as much... forgive me if I dont think this will move the needle and in fact will invite persecution/retribution.





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    In a world where claiming boys aren't girls is somehow controversial to the point where you could be subject to civil penalties for asserting as much... forgive me if I dont think this will move the needle and in fact will invite persecution/retribution.
    OH... make no mistake, nothing will come of it. There will be a media black out and may, just maybe you might see some "election reforms" get passed that ultimately won't do anything.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  4. Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Now it's confirmed in AZ too.

    Thousands of duplicate ballots with no serial number.
    I would not believe squat in Arizona. Not with the conditions surrounding that audit. For all anyone knows questionalble ballots could have been placed there by those conducting the audit. Its what happens when proper procedures are not followed.





  5. Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The people who didn’t believe there was fraud still wont believe there was fraud
    Well, if it was fraud and not error then there are only what...12,500 more to find. Those in power have said all along not enough issues to effect the outcome. Now that said, finding an error/fraud whatever it was of a seemingly significant amount would seem grounds to review all 147,000.

    On another election related note. Ive been checking to see if any here were going to comment on the fact that Texas expended 22,000 man hours in addition to what what done as a matter of normal procedure to find 16 possible cases of voter fraud in their election. Seems all 16 were people who failed to properly do a change of address prior to voting. No charges are being filed.

    Appears like a great expenditure of a couple million dollars by a state that cant even to keep their electrical grid functioning. Really seems to point out a dire need to tighten up those state voting laws to prevent fraud.
    Last edited by FloridaBasedFan; 07-15-2021 at 07:53 PM.





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    I would not believe squat in Arizona. Not with the conditions surrounding that audit. For all anyone knows questionalble ballots could have been placed there by those conducting the audit. Its what happens when proper procedures are not followed.
    You mean everything on camera all day everyday?

    Terrible conditions for an audit.





  7. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Well, if it was fraud and not error then there are only what...12,500 more to find.
    Well… it was only a sample. But if you think it was only limited to those l, you’re the exact sheep the Democrat wolves are preying on.





  8. #20

    Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You mean everything on camera all day everyday?

    Terrible conditions for an audit.
    This dude is a nut. Not even worth engaging. He makes every excuse to justify what was obviously fraud. Biden supposedly won despite many statistical impossibilities. 4 swing states stopped counting at the same time when Trump was cruising to victory. We saw videos of people kicking out republican observers, putting paper over the windows, pulling cases of ballots out after observers were gone and running them through mulitiple times, and much more. The Commie trolls said "where is the evidence."

    Well now we have the proof and the argument is that the auditors are committing the fraud? He is either brain dead, or incredibly dishonest and wants the collapse of the country . There are no other choices. It takes a special kind of stupid or evil to push that garbage.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  9. #21

    Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Well, if it was fraud and not error then there are only what...12,500 more to find. Those in power have said all along not enough issues to effect the outcome. Now that said, finding an error/fraud whatever it was of a seemingly significant amount would seem grounds to review all 147,000.

    On another election related note. Ive been checking to see if any here were going to comment on the fact that Texas expended 22,000 man hours in addition to what what done as a matter of normal procedure to find 16 possible cases of voter fraud in their election. Seems all 16 were people who failed to properly do a change of address prior to voting. No charges are being filed.

    Appears like a great expenditure of a couple million dollars by a state that cant even to keep their electrical grid functioning. Really seems to point out a dire need to tighten up those state voting laws to prevent fraud.
    They arrested a Biden operative for organizing and committing mail in ballot fraud.

    https://thetexan.news/biden-campaign...-ballot-fraud/

    So predictable that the narrative shifts from "no fraud " to "not enough fraud."

    There is more than enough in the samples, and it shows systemic fraud by election workers, not individual citizens that vote twice or for their dead spouse.

    When election officials commit fraud, it invalidates the integrity of the entire election results in that district.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  10. #22

    Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Now it's confirmed in AZ too.

    Thousands of duplicate ballots with no serial number.
    Was there ever a doubt?

    Give it 12 months and the Biden admin will be claiming that Trump was caught adding votes. And cnn will run it like it is fact. And Facebook will fact check anyone that questions it.

    99% of the Biden voters don’t care about fraud or facts, as long as they believe they are right, or hear it on cnn, they are cool. Kinda like the captain going down with the ship. Or the frog in the boiling water. Liberals are not quick enough to know they are destroying things they depend on, until it is gone





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Was there ever a doubt?

    Give it 12 months and the Biden admin will be claiming that Trump was caught adding votes. And cnn will run it like it is fact. And Facebook will fact check anyone that questions it.

    99% of the Biden voters don’t care about fraud or facts, as long as they believe they are right, or hear it on cnn, they are cool. Kinda like the captain going down with the ship. Or the frog in the boiling water. Liberals are not quick enough to know they are destroying things they depend on, until it is gone
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosob...18185530613761





  12. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    400

    Re: Election Fraud in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    I would not believe squat in Arizona. Not with the conditions surrounding that audit. For all anyone knows questionalble ballots could have been placed there by those conducting the audit. Its what happens when proper procedures are not followed.
    Shoddy, inconsistent election rules that are not even followed according to eye witnesses and camera footage producing inexplicable, anomalous results equates to a fair election not worth contesting.

    An audit you have very little info on is in your opinion loose with their controls and suddenly the results are to be thrown out?

    Can you be consistent for a second?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site