Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Salem Radio Host Larry Elder Announces He's Taking on Gavin Newsom in Recall Election

Blog Entries

Re: Salem Radio Host Larry Elder Announces He's Taking on Gavin Newsom in Recall Election

Fuck yeah. Larry Elder is a good dude.

Re: Salem Radio Host Larry Elder Announces He's Taking on Gavin Newsom in Recall Election

He hasn't got a prayer. I would of course vote for him if I had to choose who I would most want to win but it's going to be hard to counter the freak-show drawing power of Caitlyn Jenner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Fuck yeah. Larry Elder is a good dude.
    Many of the people who would have voted for him have already moved out of California.

Looks like Elder is polling at 16%, 10% above Jenner. Glad I was wrong.

This should be used as a testground to completely monitor this election to get ready for 2022 midterms. Pelosi, Schiff, Maxine Waters year after year after year. How?
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

7. Re: Salem Radio Host Larry Elder Announces He's Taking on Gavin Newsom in Recall Election

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    This should be used as a testground to completely monitor this election to get ready for 2022 midterms. Pelosi, Schiff, Maxine Waters year after year after year. How?
    Muchas oveja

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Muchas oveja
    Muchas tonto.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I had heard/read he didn't get on the ballot due to some technical issue. Is that correct?

And he would be a much better governor then Jenner.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I had heard/read he didn't get on the ballot due to some technical issue. Is that correct?

He won his appeal and was put on

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Technical issue I heard was the SoS took him off because they said there was questions with his taxes.

Anybody think Elder has a shot?

In a normal election i would say he not only has a shot but is the favorite.

With cheat by mail being the law of the land now I feel like Newsome is probably safe.