Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

THE FRONT OFFICE: New Podcast

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to say that we'll be doing a new podcast called The Front Office which I'll host along with RSR's Brian McFarland each week to discuss a variety of Ravens topics. Each week we'll be joined by a special guest, the first being Jeff Zrebiec from The Athletic.

We'll drop the entire audio piece on various formats as one continuous discussion and then we'll also distribute shorter video clips from the discussions.

Here's the first full audio portion: LINK (28 minutes in length)

The first video segment appears below. We welcome your feedback and thanks for your time.

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Blog Entries

Re: THE FRONT OFFICE: New Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to say that we'll be doing a new podcast called The Front Office which I'll host along with RSR's Brian McFarland each week to discuss a variety of Ravens topics. Each week we'll be joined by a special guest, the first being Jeff Zrebiec from The Athletic.

We'll drop the entire audio piece on various formats as one continuous discussion and then we'll also distribute shorter video clips from the discussions.

Here's the first full audio portion: LINK (28 minutes in length)

The first video segment appears below. We welcome your feedback and thanks for your time.

Hey Tony, great stuff! That was quality insight like the kind you get on NFL SiriusXM. Even better we have local guys who know about the team and the intricacies of the team. Looking forward to more.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Hey Tony, great stuff! That was quality insight like the kind you get on NFL SiriusXM. Even better we have local guys who know about the team and the intricacies of the team. Looking forward to more.
    Appreciate you taking the time Captain!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: THE FRONT OFFICE: New Podcast

I agree with the Cap'n. This July video is like an appetizer before your steak dinner (Training Camp). Your mouth waters and you want more. Tony, I want more... Bc

Very, very well done TL! Love it and can't wait for more.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Really excellent listen. Keep them coming!

(Any chance they will show up someplace like Apple Podcasts at some point?)
    "Chin up, chest out."

Great job TL! Instant subscribe! Everyone here should be subscribed by now. Keep up the good work Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Nice
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

Tony, the editing on the video is fantastic. Having the still pictures come up as you are speaking about Lamar's mother or Deshaun Watson is very professional. Not that I mind watching old guys on my screen but those visual reference points are keys to holding the viewers interest. Even with good content it's very difficult to keep the viewer engaged for something that really works as audio only piece. Engaging the view with visual cues while the audio is playing underneath is the perfect solution. You should definitely keep this format but it's a winner

Will this podcast be available via iHeartRadio?

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Will this podcast be available via iHeartRadio?
    Really appreciate the kind words. I hear you on the old men. Hopefully we can put that "experience" to use for you all. The plan is to make the podcast available on several platforms. Once that's done, I'll let everyone know. As always, we welcome your thoughts, criticisms and new ideas. Enjoy your day!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Really appreciate the kind words. I hear you on the old men. Hopefully we can put that "experience" to use for you all. The plan is to make the podcast available on several platforms. Once that's done, I'll let everyone know. As always, we welcome your thoughts, criticisms and new ideas. Enjoy your day!
    Old men? Hardly. Ever listen to when NFL SiriusXM rolls out Gil Brandt out of the sarcophagus? Ummm, ahhh, ummm…..