Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade bait?

Re: Trade bait?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    BB, I don't mean to reply for rhap, but what does "a shit-ton" mean?
    Do you mean a day 1 or day 2 draft pick? Then EDC would surely listen, but IMO no team would give up that much for him. Convince me that I'm wrong... Bc
    Yeah, I'm not thinking that the Ravens would get too much for Averett. He's a good depth guy, but they'd be lucky to get more than a 5th for him.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

Trade bait?

Shit-ton
    A Shit-ton is equivalent to 24 metric assloads, or 1/10th of a fuck-ton.

Used to measure un-quantifiable amounts of something. Although it can be used in the measurement of very large people it actually is not a unit of weight.

Bad Usage:
    Bc’s SIL must weigh a shit-ton.

Good Usage:
    I just payed a shit-ton more money switching to Geico AND it took 20 minutes.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

3. Re: Trade bait?

So.....IOW....Bc's SIL weighs a shit ton. Learn something new every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Shit-ton
    A Shit-ton is equivalent to 24 metric assloads, or 1/10th of a fuck-ton.

Used to measure un-quantifiable amounts of something. Although it can be used in the measurement of very large people it actually is not a unit of weight.

Bad Usage:
    Bc’s SIL must weigh a shit-ton.

Good Usage:
    I just payed a shit-ton more money switching to Geico AND it took 20 minutes.
    Wow I was thinking for Averett a shit-ton was a damn sight more than a round better than an Eluemenor trade pick. No one would ever trade a 2nd for him, but a contender team with an injured starter might cough up a third and a fifth round: maybe not a shit ton, but for a year of service it would beat the future comp pick … so maybe it would just be a fat haul. Averett put up some real good film. I was just watching him in the Giants game. He was ballin. He could be a starter for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    Wow I was thinking for Averett a shit-ton was a damn sight more than a round better than an Eluemenor trade pick. No one would ever trade a 2nd for him, but a contender team with an injured starter might cough up a third and a fifth round: maybe not a shit ton, but for a year of service it would beat the future comp pick … so maybe it would just be a fat haul. Averett put up some real good film. I was just watching him in the Giants game. He was ballin. He could be a starter for sure.
    Gotta disagree with you there. A third is too optimistic. The Rams only got Kenny Young and a 5th for Marcus Peters, who is way better than Averett. No way the Ravens would get a 3rd for him.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

The universal measure for the "$h!t-ton" = my sister-in-law on one foot.

Can't measure a double "$h!t-ton" because no scale can hold both of her feet... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Gotta disagree with you there. A third is too optimistic. The Rams only got Kenny Young and a 5th for Marcus Peters, who is way better than Averett. No way the Ravens would get a 3rd for him.
    I dunno - one was a mid-season salary dump so the Rams could get Ramsey. Ravens didn't give up that much for Peters they gave up that much to stop Peters from hitting the market

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    I dunno - one was a mid-season salary dump so the Rams could get Ramsey. Ravens didn't give up that much for Peters they gave up that much to stop Peters from hitting the market
    The Ravens hardly gave up anything to get Peters, even if they were just trying to prevent him from hitting the market. They gave up a late 5th and a linebacker that disappointed and was benched after only 4 games and got an All-Pro corner in return. I fail to see how the Ravens would get more than they got for Averett, a player that has achieved considerably less than Peters during his time in the league.
    Joe Flacco

The universal measure for the "$h!t-ton" = my sister-in-law on one foot.

Can't measure a double "$h!t-ton" because no scale can hold both of her feet... Bc
    Did the doctors stop asking to meet at the weigh station on 83 for her annual physical?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Did the doctors stop asking to meet at the weigh station on 83 for her annual physical?
    Hmm, perhaps if she got in line here...

... Bc

Blog Entries

Hmm, perhaps if she got in line here...

... Bc
    She so big, even a black hole couldn't pull her in!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    She so big, even a black hole couldn't pull her in!
    Please don't mention Bc's sister in law and "black hole" in the same post.

"Chin up, chest out."