Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: OT: Sunspot: Whom do you miss?

Unfortunately I remember the trolls on those boards way more vividly than any quality poster.

Blog Entries

ToonFace by a mile followed by Brainy Brian Billick.

Ravenmaniac and his confrontations (or more like bitch slapping) of all the Browns fans back in the late 90s and early 2000s was some of the funniest stuff I've ever read on any of these forums.
    Bengalsrulz though was by far the most entertaining.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Spanky (Special Teams Yo)
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Who was it that wanted everybody to go downtown outside the hotel where whoever was playing the Ravens were staying and blow whistles at three o'clock in the morning? He was serious. He also got lambasted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Egghead, Brainy Brian Billick, and a certain troll that referred to us as a certain misspelled fruit and wrote it in purple.

Oh yeah, the raisins. Wasn't he a skin's fan .

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Travis Moon had to be doing a bit, there’s no way that guy was for real.

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Who was it that wanted everybody to go downtown outside the hotel where whoever was playing the Ravens were staying and blow whistles at three o'clock in the morning? He was serious. He also got lambasted.
    Can't recall his name ... something like Adam Sandler? He also had the 1999 diaper-day, aimed at the Browns fans crybabies, but it totally fizzled. I believe he grew up to become a reporter, then a Baltimore City Councilman (or something similar).

My favorites - strictly for the humor or bizzaro stuff, were Benglas Rulz, the Numbers guy/gal, PapaSmurfBell & Hank the Pervert (Tank). My favorite to bitch-slap was JT Facts, a Brownie fan who was destroyed by the Fanatic and myself one day. #1 on my Sunspot list will always be LadyRaven127 (R.I.P.), who was important for bringing dignity to the board by talking down the Browns, Redskins, & Steelers trolls into civility.

There was a re-boot of Sunspot, after the mass exodus (caused by Sunspot management posting IP addresses and otherwise getting some participants in a snit), which led to our group journey through various message boards run by English Steve to wind up here. During the Sunspot re-boot, one poster over there cracked me up with his French quips: Beau Petard. After he landed here, we mutually discovered that he sat next to my wife at the stadium, frequently buying her beers.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Can't recall his name ... something like Adam Sandler? He also had the 1999 diaper-day, aimed at the Browns fans crybabies, but it totally fizzled. I believe he grew up to become a reporter, then a Baltimore City Councilman (or something similar).

My favorites - strictly for the humor or bizzaro stuff, were Benglas Rulz, the Numbers guy/gal, PapaSmurfBell & Hank the Pervert (Tank). My favorite to bitch-slap was JT Facts, a Brownie fan who was destroyed by the Fanatic and myself one day. #1 on my Sunspot list will always be LadyRaven127 (R.I.P.), who was important for bringing dignity to the board by talking down the Browns, Redskins, & Steelers trolls into civility.

There was a re-boot of Sunspot, after the mass exodus (caused by Sunspot management posting IP addresses and otherwise getting some participants in a snit), which led to our group journey through various message boards run by English Steve to wind up here. During the Sunspot re-boot, one poster over there cracked me up with his French quips: Beau Petard. After he landed here, we mutually discovered that he sat next to my wife at the stadium, frequently buying her beers.
    Travis Moon's schtick got old, real old. Mr. Uber Optimist. Talk about a troll. 28-1, O's losing, bottom ninth, two outs, 0-2 on the batter. "We can still do this. Come on. Let's go O's". I'm a lover not a fighter but man I wanted to punch that guy in the nose. Beau was a class act. Called his wife She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Travis Moon's schtick got old, real old. Mr. Uber Optimist. Talk about a troll. 28-1, O's losing, bottom ninth, two outs, 0-2 on the batter. "We can still do this. Come on. Let's go O's". I'm a lover not a fighter but man I wanted to punch that guy in the nose. Beau was a class act. Called his wife She Who Must Be Obeyed.

WOW, what memories you've all stirred up... Bc

Blog Entries

Yes! “She Who Must Be Obeyed”! I remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

It was Adam Meister that you're referring to who also almost found himself destroyed (literally) by myself for his disrespect to Mrs. Fanatic (aka Ladyraven127...R.I.P.) when he called her a "Delusional Lesbian C***)

JT Facts was by far my most disliked member other than Meister.
    Thread was about who you missed and certainly neither of those two pieces of feces are missed,
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!