Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: Should Corporate Wealth Get Broken Up?

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I don't know if we'll ever see an actual Constitutional Amendment again.....but I can think of quite a few I'd like to see. Not holding my breath, though. A Convention of States is probably the only way for that to happen.

https://conventionofstates.com/state...-v-application
    It’s needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Facebook is now encouraging people to turn in friends and family that have "extremist views." Of course extremism is basically anyone who is conservative, supports Trump, believes there was massive fraud in the election, etc, etc.

If you have a friend that posts something supporting those things, you get a notice from Facebook about being exposed to extremism and how you can report.

I dumped Facebook years ago and its been quite liberating. If you still have it, I suggest you delete your account immediately. The only way to win against totalitarian/Marxist movements like this is to not play the game. Supporting Facebook is supporting an enemy of a free people and freedom of thought. Chuck the Zuck.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I don't know if we'll ever see an actual Constitutional Amendment again.....but I can think of quite a few I'd like to see. Not holding my breath, though. A Convention of States is probably the only way for that to happen.

https://conventionofstates.com/state...-v-application
    Most likely. Congress certainly won't do it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Actually it was more about who paid taxes. Property owners paid the majority of taxes.
    Interesting. Had not seen that reasoning, though it makes sense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Facebook is now encouraging people to turn in friends and family that have "extremist views." Of course extremism is basically anyone who is conservative, supports Trump, believes there was massive fraud in the election, etc, etc.

If you have a friend that posts something supporting those things, you get a notice from Facebook about being exposed to extremism and how you can report.

I dumped Facebook years ago and its been quite liberating. If you still have it, I suggest you delete your account immediately. The only way to win against totalitarian/Marxist movements like this is to not play the game. Supporting Facebook is supporting an enemy of a free people and freedom of thought. Chuck the Zuck.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    I have a fake name, zero friends, and only use it for marketplace.

I agree though. Facebook is not a good company.

I had a chance to work there a few years ago and turned it down. I couldn’t see myself being a part of that.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I have a fake name, zero friends, and only use it for marketplace.

I agree though. Facebook is not a good company.

I had a chance to work there a few years ago and turned it down. I couldn’t see myself being a part of that.

I tried to post the scripture of the day from another app I use. Facebook will not allow it because they consider it spam. Funny thing is, I've been posting scriptures for years. Something changed a couple of days ago.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I tried to post the scripture of the day from another app I use. Facebook will not allow it because they consider it spam. Funny thing is, I've been posting scriptures for years. Something changed a couple of days ago.
    Weird. Post it here!

8. Re: Should Corporate Wealth Get Broken Up?

Eliminate some of the tax deductions they get. It favors them to the point where they don't even pay taxes in a particular year.