Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: 3 Cheers for Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    No, it absolutely does matter. Sorry, but both you and bandaid dodge these questions all the time because they completely expose your hypocrisy and CRT views.

The reason you wont answer it is two-fold One, it proves that blacks have more opportunity in this country than any other in the world. This would not be possible in an institutionally racist system.

Two, it exposes your own racist and anti white views, while also exposing the myth of institutional racism benefiting whites.

Its clear that Bandaid believes that blacks are better athletes than whites, especially when it comes to football and basketball. He said those sports would be unwatchable if the majority of players were white. If black males, at 6% of the population, can dominate an industry because bandaid and I assume others just think they are better and more dominant, it should hold true that there should be industries where whites are vastly overrepresented and dominant, and it should never be blamed on racism. Let's say Doctors and Lawyers, for example.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Trust me brother I never dodge anything I'm not racist at all have always been in the middle or moderate right as I see both sides in all issues and I married a white(German) and have 2 mixed raced kids so you can miss me with all that as I teach my kids to be proud of BOTH cultures as you are not just black but GERMAN as well I make sure they know that. You can keep that

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Trust me brother I never dodge anything I'm not racist at all have always been in the middle or moderate right as I see both sides in all issues and I married a white(German) and have 2 mixed raced kids so you can miss me with all that as I teach my kids to be proud of BOTH cultures as you are not just black but GERMAN as well I make sure they know that. You can keep that

Sorry for lumping you in with bandaid but since you answered for him I assumed you share his views. I brought up dodging because you have been asked several times, starting with me, what Joe Biden has done or is doing to help the American people. I have yet to see an answer.

Sorry for lumping you in with bandaid but since you answered for him I assumed you share his views. I brought up dodging because you have been asked several times, starting with me, what Joe Biden has done or is doing to help the American people. I have yet to see an answer.

I may have answered on a different page as Biden has brought America some calm he is also acknowledge in some of America's horrible his and trying to right it. Now as far as Bandaid what he is saying is true it might sound fiery and angry but doesn't make it less true. As I said I take both sides and look at things people seem to wanna deny thing that don't effect them or their family if you follow, being with a mixed race family I see both sides especially her in Texas my wife would sometimes get hated upon once they realize she with a black guy this is even in businesses. But that's on a tangent I love would to educate people on what it's like it hard when you not black and effected by it to see it my wife got an education on real quick from white Americans

I may have answered on a different page as Biden has brought America some calm he is also acknowledge in some of America's horrible his and trying to right it. Now as far as Bandaid what he is saying is true it might sound fiery and angry but doesn't make it less true. As I said I take both sides and look at things people seem to wanna deny thing that don't effect them or their family if you follow, being with a mixed race family I see both sides especially her in Texas my wife would sometimes get hated upon once they realize she with a black guy this is even in businesses. But that's on a tangent I love would to educate people on what it's like it hard when you not black and effected by it to see it my wife got an education on real quick from white Americans

Then what I said is equally as true.

America cannot be institutionally racist and it also cannot be racist if whites hold 90% of the positions in any other industry in America. It must be possible that they may just be better qualified or suited for the job, and the industry would collapse without them dominating it.

Then what I said is equally as true.

America cannot be institutionally racist and it also cannot be racist if whites hold 90% of the positions in any other industry in America. It must be possible that they may just be better qualified or suited for the job, and the industry would collapse without them dominating it.

You realize there's a difference between discriminatory and racism as racism is about power and if 90% of whites holds those positions its easier to control the institution to not allow people in that look like you if you follow me

You realize there's a difference between discriminatory and racism as racism is about power and if 90% of whites holds those positions its easier to control the institution to not allow people in that look like you if you follow me

So now we are back to CRT. This is black supremacy and Anti-white ideology. You cannot have it both ways. If blacks are better than whites in athletics and dominate them, as you and bandaid believe, there is no reason whites cannot dominate other career fields, unless you believe that blacks are better at everything or at least better at some things, and whites aren't superior at any.

This is racism at its definition. You can quote CRT and other crap but it is all just bs to try to justify racism and discrimination. The only institutional racism in America today is against whites, especially white males.

So now we are back to CRT. This is black supremacy and Anti-white ideology. You cannot have it both ways. If blacks are better than whites in athletics and dominate them, as you and bandaid believe, there is no reason whites cannot dominate other career fields, unless you believe that blacks are better at everything or at least better at some things, and whites aren't superior at any.

This is racism at its definition. You can quote CRT and other crap but it is all just bs to try to justify racism and discrimination. The only institutional racism in America today is against whites, especially white males.

These are things that as people don't wanna believe it as they are not affected by it so they disregard it their is not just about blacks bit all people of color as literally the white male is the one that holds most of the power and feel attacked when these things are shown to them

These are things that as people don't wanna believe it as they are not affected by it so they disregard it their is not just about blacks bit all people of color as literally the white male is the one that holds most of the power and feel attacked when these things are shown to them

You have answered all my questions with anecdotes and feelings. You haven't given proof of anything. I presented several scenarios and questions and you refuse to address them directly. CRT talking points are not a defense. Its all leftist/marxist garbage and promoting anti white racism.

The fact that you won't even admit that white males may be in a position of power based on merit, or may dominate a career field based on merit, shows your true feelings and views regardless of who you keep saying you are.

Its a fundamentally racist view and fundamentally anti-white.

You have answered all my questions with anecdotes and feelings. You haven't given proof of anything. I presented several scenarios and questions and you refuse to address them directly. CRT talking points are not a defense. Its all leftist/marxist garbage and promoting anti white racism.

The fact that you won't even admit that white males may be in a position of power based on merit, or may dominate a career field based on merit, shows your true feelings and views regardless of who you keep saying you are.

Its a fundamentally racist view and fundamentally anti-white.

Not leftist in any way my brother again may be very hard for you to understand because you are not effected by it but that's OK. Like said my wife's eyes were opened to it once we had a mixed race kid. Because it's in your face and effected by it you don't have to agree im good with that as long as the dialogs and conversations are had in order to move us forward

Not leftist in any way my brother again may be very hard for you to understand because you are not effected by it but that's OK. Like said my wife's eyes were opened to it once we had a mixed race kid. Because it's in your face and effected by it you don't have to agree im good with that as long as the dialogs and conversations are had in order to move us forward

I am affected by many things and probably the same ones you are. There are bad people and assholes of all races. Sorry but my white privilege card doesnt prevent that. There are incompetent people everywhere. The problem in today's oversensitive and divided country is that when I experience those things its because of the person being an asshole or incompetent, but when a person of color experiences the same thing its because of racism. If a hostess seats another party that arrived after me before me, its because they are bad at their job. If it happens to you, its racism. Yes, there are unfortunately some cases of actual racism but they go both ways.

I see it every day unfortunately and it means that the marxist left is winning.

Im at the point where I dont care anymore. Calling someone a racist has the same affect now as telling someone they have cooties. It means nothing because the word has been devalued. I live my life as Christ would want me to live as best I can, and if someone says I'm racist that says more about them than it does about me. I have friends of all races and religions and always will as long as they will have me.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    What?? This didn't benefit black people because it was illegal for no reason whatsoever. This is why a lot of white folk don't understand the black experience in America.

The war on drugs affected some white folk but the fact that weed was illegal was to lock up as many black folk as possible. Keep those private prisons full. The war on drugs was obviously structurally racist even though there were no laws on the books to "get the black people"

This stupid "amateurism" word has BY FAR affected black athletes and it's not even a question. Especially when you throw in the fact that most of these guys come from nothing unlike McCaffrey, Manning, Luck, Brady, ect...who come from well off families. Sometimes it's easy to see.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Listen, I think the war on drugs is stupid and it certainly has disproportionately hit black folks.

But weed was illegal LONG BEFORE there were private prisons in this country.

I think what you should be thinking is "keep those government prisons full to contribute to the massive government power and control the Democrats and left want.
    Last edited by Greg; 06-27-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Listen, I think the war on drugs is stupid and it certainly has disproportionately hit black folks.

But weed was illegal LONG BEFORE there were private prisons in this country.

I think what you should be thinking is "keep those government prisons full to contribute to the massive government power and control the Democrats and left want.
    With the war on drug he's saying that was a way to keep us down. Now that it has hit rich white folks instead of prison they now offer help as it's a crisis