Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 3 Cheers for Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Like I said, you're a black supremacist. You dont want equality, you want preferential treatment at all times. In your world, there is nothing a black person does to themselves to cause failure. Every success is because they are better than whites, and every perceived failure is because of institutional racism caused by whites.

Only when people themselves from this enslaved mindset will they truly be free and realize how they are the only ones holding themselves back.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    How the hell is wanting fair compensation for the income you generate black supremacy!?!?!

What?????

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    People who intern have little to no knowledge of whatever the heck they're interning for. They have no ability to generate profit other than bringing coffee to the people that actually do generate income. No company in the world relies on an intern to generate income.

If the NCAA didn't have these black players they would generate ZERO INCOME. These majority black players are the SOLE INCOME EARNERS for these universities. They fund darn near EVERYTHING!! Y'all bend over backwards to support injustice. It's so wild.

You're already being paid for your scholarship now you're wanting to jack up taxpayer funded money. Don't you believe other scholarships would suffer? Far as I know paying athletes would severely limit other scholarships even in football/basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    You're already being paid for your scholarship now you're wanting to jack up taxpayer funded money. Don't you believe other scholarships would suffer? Far as I know paying athletes would severely limit other scholarships even in football/basketball.
    What are you talking about?? Are you not a proponent of free market capitalism? If the other sports don't get generate enough money, and everyone wants to watch the black guys play football and basketball, then the market has dictated that those other sports aren't worthy. No?

Am I doing capitalism right?

What are you talking about?? Are you not a proponent of free market capitalism? If the other sports don't get generate enough money, and everyone wants to watch the black guys play football and basketball, then the market has dictated that those other sports aren't worthy. No?

Ok then we can also just wipe out most schools and just have a superconference of say 24 schools and completely kill everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Ok then we can also just wipe out most schools and just have a superconference of say 24 schools and completely kill everything else.
    If that is what the market decides, then that is what the market decides. Why should the high earning black players like Lamar and Zion Williamson have to give up what they've earned in order to fund those who haven't?

*wink wink*

Capitalism...amiright?

If that is what the market decides, then that is what the market decides. Why should the high earning black players like Lamar and Zion Williamson have to give up what they've earned in order to fund those who haven't?

*wink wink*

Capitalism...amiright?

See you like capitalism.

For college athletics to make money you gotta get rid of the dead weight to become for profit. See its like...let me think ..... UBI is a money loser.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yup... and since there isn't a class system in America, they had to use something else to divide people... race/sex/gender
    Oh, there's a class system in America. Just look at legal outcomes vs wealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Those black athletes are not being treated as slaves. They are being compensated substantially. Not sure if you are aware, but colleges charge white kids to attend. The average state university is 40-50k per year. Blacks are getting to attend for free. And getting to play a game. They are essentially making 50k per year. Probably putting in 2-4 hrs a day. That means they are making $1000/wk for about 20 hrs of work. Or, about $50/hr.

The real question is, when blacks only make up 17% of the population, why are we giving free college to a football team that is 75% black??? That is the real racism here.
    Do you have anything to back up 40-50k being the average for a state school? Granted I've been out of college a few years but that seems steep. If I remember correctly, I was under 30k a year with dorms at Penn State, which granted is not a state school, but is typically more expensive than a PA state school.
    People who intern have little to no knowledge of whatever the heck they're interning for. They have no ability to generate profit other than bringing coffee to the people that actually do generate income. No company in the world relies on an intern to generate income.

If the NCAA didn't have these black players they would generate ZERO INCOME. These majority black players are the SOLE INCOME EARNERS for these universities. They fund darn near EVERYTHING!! Y'all bend over backwards to support injustice. It's so wild.

When I was an intern I did software development, and was paid for my work.

Unless things have changed, you can't be a d1 football or basketball program without maintaining d1 status in other unprofitable sports per ncaa rules.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Oh, there's a class system in America. Just look at legal outcomes vs wealth. Do you have anything to back up 40-50k being the average for a state school? Granted I've been out of college a few years but that seems steep. If I remember correctly, I was under 30k a year with dorms at Penn State, which granted is not a state school, but is typically more expensive than a PA state school. When I was an intern I did software development, and was paid for my work. Unless things have changed, you can't be a d1 football or basketball program without maintaining d1 status in other unprofitable sports per ncaa rules.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    According to NCAA regulations, there has to be as many females on sports scholarships as there are men. This is a relatively interesting paper on the subject.
    https://www.athleticscholarships.net...-athletics.htm

Here's a breakdown of the average cost to attend college, both in-state and out of state.
    https://www.valuepenguin.com/student...ost-of-college
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

How the hell is wanting fair compensation for the income you generate black supremacy!?!?!

What?????

Funny, but real Football, or what we call soccer, was the highest grossing sport in the world. It was, and continues to be, a sport dominated by white athletes. Rugby, which is physically more similar to football, does as well internationally.

Somehow they are watchable and make billions of dollars.

Although you denied it earlier, you clearly believe that blacks are superior athletes to whites.

So now that we have established that, lets take your enlightened views to other non-athletic professions.

If its okay and not racist at all for 75% of a sport to be "dominated" by black males, which make up about 6-7% of the population, there should be nothing racist if whites make up 90-95% of really any profession. It just means that they are better at it, right?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

While you all are arguing of race.......what will happen is that Universities will have to pay the likes of Lamar Jackson and Trevor Lawrence millions and sports like woman's field hockey and badminton will cease to exist because the money will now go towards those sports and players
    . It's a double edged issue. It would also effect woman's sports more so then men. The repercussions will adversely effect the entire college experience like we have never seen. The days of a "student athlete" will cease to exist. There would be no reason for schools like Towson to play Duke in Lacrosse because they would have to pay the athletes the extra money they would make.....what incentive would be to play that game? For every action there is a reaction.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    While you all are arguing of race.......what will happen is that Universities will have to pay the likes of Lamar Jackson and Trevor Lawrence millions and sports like woman's field hockey and badminton will cease to exist because the money will now go towards those sports and players
    . It's a double edged issue. It would also effect woman's sports more so then men. The repercussions will adversely effect the entire college experience like we have never seen. The days of a "student athlete" will cease to exist. There would be no reason for schools like Towson to play Duke in Lacrosse because they would have to pay the athletes the extra money they would make.....what incentive would be to play that game? For every action there is a reaction.....
    Good points and women sports are already in jeopardy since men are now allowed and "encouraged" by some, to participate in women's sports.

12. Re: 3 Cheers for Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Good points and women sports are already in jeopardy since men are now allowed and "encouraged" by some, to participate in women's sports.
    Remember though, that there are some out there wanting to get rid of such labels as "man" and "woman". So, will they have to merge them all together and disperse the money evenly? Where this ends, who really knows. I really do liken this ruling in some ways to Citizens United, where the SCOTUS opened the door and it's going to be a free for all. Big money rushes in.