Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

3 Cheers for Brett Kavanaugh

I just want to give a hip hip hooray to the Conservative leaning Supreme Court for taking a bite out of what has been an effectively structurally racist system. There's still a ways to go to get college players fully compensated for the work that they do, but ol Brett used his powerful voice to signal to the NCAA that those days are coming to an end.

The NCAA along with participating Universities, TV networks, corporations, etc... has largely built its massive fortune off of the backs of black student football and basketball athletes. Our own quarterback here in Baltimore, Lamar Jackson should have left Louisville darn near a millionaire if not more. The brother singlehandedly made Louisville must see TV.

There's still many more mountains to climb but the structural racism in this country will one day be hopefully torn all the way down.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Re: 3 Cheers for Brett Kavanaugh

You calling someone or something racist is akin to telling someone they have cooties. It means nothing because the word has been devalued so much, mainly because you have no idea what it means.

If its racist that must mean Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Christian McCafferty, TJ Watt, JJ Watt, etc, etc left College football millionaires but only black athletes were not paid.

The mental gymnastics you go through to paint blacks as victims is pathetic.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    You calling someone or something racist is akin to telling someone they have cooties. It means nothing because the word has been devalued so much, mainly because you have no idea what it means.

If its racist that must mean Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Christian McCafferty, TJ Watt, JJ Watt, etc, etc left College football millionaires but only black athletes were not paid.

What he's saying is the 2 sports that really make the NCAA money are black dominated sports Basketball and Football which I understand what he's saying it's not painting blacks as victims it is all athletes that are victims.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    What he's saying is the 2 sports that really make the NCAA money are black dominated sports Basketball and Football which I understand what he's saying it's not painting blacks as victims it is all athletes that are victims.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No, he is saying its structural racism. He used those words. It has nothing to do with race.

The fact that those two sports are black dominated and they get a free college education and have the chance to become instant millionaires after leaving school, degree or.not, is the complete opposite of structural racism.

For Marxism to work there has to be a bad guy/oppressor.

If there isnt one then one must be invented. Thus micro aggressions etc. and its got to the point where literally doing nothing is racist i.e. silence=violence.

So yeah, that word means litterally nothing anymore and that is the absolute truth. Thats my "proof".

I always was good at geometry.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    For Marxism to work there has to be a bad guy/oppressor.
    Yup... and since there isn't a class system in America, they had to use something else to divide people... race/sex/gender

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yup... and since there isn't a class system in America, they had to use something else to divide people... race/sex/gender
    I just cant wrap my mind around how people fall for what to me is so transparent and obvious. This is of course why Marxists always try to destroy and revise history through the education system. The fictional 1619 project, CRT, removing the true horrors of past marxist and communist failures.

You didn't read anything I wrote bro. First of all I said "largely." Look up what that means in the context of a sentence.

Second of all, did anyone on that list besides McCaffrey make their respective universities must see TV?

No, he is saying its structural racism. He used those words. It has nothing to do with race.

The fact that those two sports are black dominated and they get a free college education and have the chance to become instant millionaires after leaving school, degree or.not, is the complete opposite of structural racism.

No. Having the chance to become a millionaire after college has nothing to do with anything. All of sudden, free market capitalism applies to everything except college athletes lol smh

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    You didn't read anything I wrote bro. First of all I said "largely." Look up what that means in the context of a sentence.

Second of all, did anyone on that list besides McCaffrey make their respective universities must see TV?

There is nothing at all racist about it. Nothing. I read the entire thing, and am dumber for it.

Trevor Lawrence, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Andrew Luck, etc etc

You are a black supremacist and anti white racist plain and simple. If something benefits blacks, its because they deserve it. If it doesnt, its racist, regardless of the reason.

There is nothing at all racist about it. Nothing. I read the entire thing, and am dumber for it.

Trevor Lawrence, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Andrew Luck, etc etc

You are a black supremacist and anti white racist plain and simple. If something benefits blacks, its because they deserve it. If it doesnt, its racist, regardless of the reason.

What?? This didn't benefit black people because it was illegal for no reason whatsoever. This is why a lot of white folk don't understand the black experience in America.

The war on drugs affected some white folk but the fact that weed was illegal was to lock up as many black folk as possible. Keep those private prisons full. The war on drugs was obviously structurally racist even though there were no laws on the books to "get the black people"

This stupid "amateurism" word has BY FAR affected black athletes and it's not even a question. Especially when you throw in the fact that most of these guys come from nothing unlike McCaffrey, Manning, Luck, Brady, ect...who come from well off families. Sometimes it's easy to see.

12. Re: 3 Cheers for Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    What?? This didn't benefit black people because it was illegal for no reason whatsoever. This is why a lot of white folk don't understand the black experience in America.

The war on drugs affected some white folk but the fact that weed was illegal was to lock up as many black folk as possible. Keep those private prisons full. The war on drugs was obviously structurally racist even though there were no laws on the books to "get the black people"

This stupid "amateurism" word has BY FAR affected black athletes and it's not even a question. Especially when you throw in the fact that most of these guys come from nothing unlike McCaffrey, Manning, Luck, Brady, ect...who come from well off families. Sometimes it's easy to see.

https://www.sentencingproject.org/pu...united-states/