Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: This Stock is About To Take Off (Palantir Technologies)

Well even with good picks stocks will go down when people take profit. Tesla is down big today.

2. Re: This Stock is About To Take Off (Palantir Technologies)

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-tra...152837152.html

Major alert! If you own any chinese stocks (Nio, Li Auto, etc.) I would recommend selling them.
    Last edited by simplesimon; 07-06-2021 at 05:07 PM.

3. Re: This Stock is About To Take Off (Palantir Technologies)

Bitcoin is about to have a modest bull rally. The price is finally below the long term bollinger buy line. The last time this happened was on June 22 when it dropped below $29,000 and went up to $37,000.

Re: This Stock is About To Take Off (Palantir Technologies)

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Bitcoin is about to have a modest bull rally. The price is finally below the long term bollinger buy line. The last time this happened was on June 22 when it dropped below $29,000 and went up to $37,000.
    My son has been watching this fall from 60k. I may buy a coin if it goes below 25k. Right now I have 90% of my options portfolio invested in BNTX.

5. Re: This Stock is About To Take Off (Palantir Technologies)

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    My son has been watching this fall from 60k. I may buy a coin if it goes below 25k. Right now I have 90% of my options portfolio invested in BNTX.
    I was right! I just hope some took advantage to make some money in crypto.

I was right! I just hope some took advantage to make some money in crypto.
    Likewise BNTX that went up 60 points today....

7. Re: This Stock is About To Take Off (Palantir Technologies)

Likewise BNTX that went up 60 points today....
    I got in on ACH Play crypto today. In 2 hours I made over $400!!!!!! Yes!!! It's dumping now unfortunately.

I got in on ACH Play crypto today. In 2 hours I made over $400!!!!!! Yes!!! It's dumping now unfortunately.
    I bought 20 380 calls this morning expiring today because BNTX dove to 374. So far I have made about 17k....easy scalp.

9. Re: This Stock is About To Take Off (Palantir Technologies)

I bought 20 380 calls this morning expiring today because BNTX dove to 374. So far I have made about 17k....easy scalp.
    I never tried calls. I should get into that. Im just hesistant about losing $20,000.

I never tried calls. I should get into that. Im just hesistant about losing $20,000.
    Calls cost me about 2.70 apiece for about a 5k buy-in. Options are nuts. I made 200k in profit yesterday. Lost almost all of it today because I should not have been a greedy pig.

11. Re: This Stock is About To Take Off (Palantir Technologies)

Calls cost me about 2.70 apiece for about a 5k buy-in. Options are nuts. I made 200k in profit yesterday. Lost almost all of it today because I should not have been a greedy pig.
    You made 200 grand and lost most of it? I would have kept that and retired to one of the caribbean islands.:)

You made 200 grand and lost most of it? I would have kept that and retired to one of the caribbean islands.:)
    You need at least 3 mil to do that at 4% earnings per year and on a cheap island. Don't forget the kind people at the IRS will expect about 37% of the profit to be paid to the gov't in taxes. I was between a rock and a hard place. My BNTX options that are expiring next week went up 200 grand. Actually 350 grand in the last two days. However, I am keeping them for the planned payoff next week after BNTX has ER prior to market open Monday, hence the reason I did not sell a single call. I actually bought more. Its very possible its a sell the news event and the stock craters 50 points. However, I am hoping the opposite happens and it goes up over 100 points. I have until Friday the 13th to see if that happens if Monday is a bust. If China announces BNTX approval it may go up 200 points. Or I could lose another 100k....
    Last edited by 2bynight; 08-06-2021 at 08:30 PM.