Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaking my head

Shaking my head

It's so sad how some black folk pander to racism in this country. At this point I'm pretty sure people like Candace are doing it for the money. If that's the case, more power to her. I think she realized a lot of racist white folk would give her money to pander to them. I ain't mad at the hustle. Some black folk in this forum here do it for free smh.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Re: Shaking my head

You didn't (and rarely do) explain what it is you take issue with, and why...

Now, granted, she wasn't exactly penning prose like Lord Byron when she said "Juneteenth is soooooooo lame", but she did infer she believes all Americand should be celebrating Americam independence in terms of solidarity, but since you took issue with that, you kind of need to explain what specifically you disagree with and why.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    It's so sad how some black folk pander to racism in this country. At this point I'm pretty sure people like Candace are doing it for the money. If that's the case, more power to her. I think she realized a lot of racist white folk would give her money to pander to them. I ain't mad at the hustle. Some black folk in this forum here do it for free smh.

Keep shaking your head bandaid, maybe you will accidentally knock some common sense loose and see more clearly. Like not see everything in terms of race and being oppressed in a country that gives you a better opportunity than anywhere else in the world. Candace isnt a hustler. Have you seen her husband? He's white. She just doesnt need a crutch or excuses to thrive, and she's embarrased about what her fellow blacks have become under the Democrat plantation. You could learn something from her if you werent so blind with hate.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

The irony of this post is fricking AWESOME

Blog Entries

It's even sadder that people here still respond to you.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

6. Re: Shaking my head

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    It's even sadder that people here still respond to you.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
    ^^This^^......aka feeding the troll. If you stop feeding a troll, they eventually go away.

Anybody holding a BLM sign is pandering to racism and the founders got rich from it.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    One day, bandaid will gain just a little knowledge. And I hope he comes to regret his racist views.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It really is pure gold…. Always is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Azalia Banks dragged her to hell and back, lol.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    You didn't (and rarely do) explain what it is you take issue with, and why...

Now, granted, she wasn't exactly penning prose like Lord Byron when she said "Juneteenth is soooooooo lame", but she did infer she believes all Americand should be celebrating Americam independence in terms of solidarity, but since you took issue with that, you kind of need to explain what specifically you disagree with and why.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Because at one point, Candace Owens was a card carrying member of the "America is racist" crowd you guys are so fond of. She even filed an anti-discrimination lawsuit:

Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit. In 2007, she accused some white boys of racially harassing and threatening to kill her. Owens claimed the boys were the son of then-Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy, Connecticut’s former governor. Because of the NAACP, Owens’ family received a settlement of $37,500 from Stamford Public Schools.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Azalia Banks dragged her to hell and back, lol.
    Azalia Banks? Are you serious? We arent living in 1776 though, which invalidates that entire argument. Its typical leftist deflection and emotional drivel.

Azalia Banks is apparently too unintelligent to understand the point of what Candace was saying. This country, despite its warts and past mistakes, is the greatest country in the world. July 4th, 1776 is celebrating the birth of this nation and its greatness. If anyone disagress then they are free to find another place to live. They dont have to defect or claim political asylum. If they think there is a better place they can just leave and go there. Otherwise, they can STFU.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk