Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I recall.

Since day one this whole thing seemed shady. And it's only looking more and more so as we go on.
    The bottom line is not whether some website says this or that, as we all know. Depending on how well "they" cover their tracks and get the media to keep doing their thing, it might all come out in due time. No heads will roll, though, just like the election. This goes too deep, involves pros, whether anyone wants to acknowledge it or not. And it's not just this. In fact, their success or failure depends on just how many people they can get to simply wave it off, as usual. Get the sheep to fall in line and keep the herd growing. It's all about perception.

2. Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

As of right now, I'd prefer DeSantis. But all things being equal and assuming Trump doesn't suffer the mental decline Biden has, there is no way any of the others listed would propose a serious challenge.

If the elections are legit Kemp won't even win as Governor in Georgia. Abbott is so-so, although he seems to be stepping up a bit, but nobody wants the RINO Nikki Haley types.

I think the last poll I saw had like 84% of republicans would re-elect Trump, only DeSantis IMO would stand a chance (btw - I think Pence was under like 4%).

All that said, I agree with everything else you said about the 6th.
    I must be in that 16%, then. Right now, I wouldn't vote for him again. Not because I wouldn't want him, but because I don't think he's what is best for the country at this point. Tough to put into words, I guess, but I'd only vote for him if he was the nominee when all the dust settles, which right now, I doubt he will be. I could be wrong. I was a Cruz guy back when it all started and right now, I'm all in on DeSantis, unless and until things change. I like the guy and I think it's time for Trump to move on and that's not meant to be a knock on him. Too much political baggage that he kind of brought on himself, for the most part. I love the job he did, though.

Blog Entries

Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I must be in that 16%, then. Right now, I wouldn't vote for him again. Not because I wouldn't want him, but because I don't think he's what is best for the country at this point. Tough to put into words, I guess, but I'd only vote for him if he was the nominee when all the dust settles, which right now, I doubt he will be. I could be wrong. I was a Cruz guy back when it all started and right now, I'm all in on DeSantis, unless and until things change. I like the guy and I think it's time for Trump to move on and that's not meant to be a knock on him. Too much political baggage that he kind of brought on himself, for the most part. I love the job he did, though.
    I think DeSantis would be a really good choice as well. His record of handling Florida through the pandemic was basically better than anywhere else in the country. He’s taking on big tech, he’s taking on cancel culture, and people are flocking to relocate to Florida.

Lot to campaign on right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think DeSantis would be a really good choice as well. His record of handling Florida through the pandemic was basically better than anywhere else in the country. He’s taking on big tech, he’s taking on cancel culture, and people are flocking to relocate to Florida.

Lot to campaign on right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We may need him in Florida more than the Oval. Getting the Senate and House are more important. When is he termed out in Florida?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    We may need him in Florida more than the Oval. Getting the Senate and House are more important. When is he termed out in Florida?

2026 I believe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I agree, I wouldn't pick him in a primary either. I've been a Cruz guy for awhile, but what I've grown to dislike is he seems to be the loudest when his team isn't in a position to do anything.

For that reason, I'd pick DeSantis. He still has plenty of time to disappoint but as of right now he seems to have the balls to do whats right and is WAAY more polished than Trump.

I agree, I wouldn't pick him in a primary either. I've been a Cruz guy for awhile, but what I've grown to dislike is he seems to be the loudest when his team isn't in a position to do anything.

For that reason, I'd pick DeSantis. He still has plenty of time to disappoint but as of right now he seems to have the balls to do whats right and is WAAY more polished than Trump.
    100% agree with you and Blueridge. I won't support Trump in the Primaries either and will back Desantis or Cruz. I like Tim Scott too but don't think he has as good of a shot. I liked the job Trump did but he shot himself in the foot way too much but if you peel back the tweets and the brash behavior and tune out the media screaming that he's a racist you see that his policies and how he ran the country all against severe interference from the Dems was quite good. I will be disappointed though if he gets the Rep. Nomination though because I think he comes with too much vitriol that will cause people to come out and vote against him. Someone like Desantis who would seem to have the policies that I would support but also has that polish like was said and not all the baggage is what is needed.

The media keeps coming up with stories to bash him so they might feel he's a front runner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    100% agree with you and Blueridge. I won't support Trump in the Primaries either and will back Desantis or Cruz. I like Tim Scott too but don't think he has as good of a shot. I liked the job Trump did but he shot himself in the foot way too much but if you peel back the tweets and the brash behavior and tune out the media screaming that he's a racist you see that his policies and how he ran the country all against severe interference from the Dems was quite good. I will be disappointed though if he gets the Rep. Nomination though because I think he comes with too much vitriol that will cause people to come out and vote against him. Someone like Desantis who would seem to have the policies that I would support but also has that polish like was said and not all the baggage is what is needed.
    Why would you back any establishment Republican after they way they bailed on Trump and his supporters?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    The media keeps coming up with stories to bash him so they might feel he's a front runner.
    To quote Rush Limbaugh “The media will always let you know who they’re afraid of by who they attack”

Blog Entries

Desantis is checking a lot of boxes lately in getting things passed. and yes, the MSM has been trying to take him out ever since Covid started. 60 Minutes already did a fake hit piece on him, so they must be a little concerned. He is a much better speaker than Trump and much more polished as someone said. He won't make the unforced errors Trump made. Since he has been in politics for a while, maybe he could at least have better judgement in appointing a cabinet and cleaning out a lot of the corrupt, woke, top layer of these agencies and military if he got in. Trump brought in a lot of shitballs and it was an ever revolving door and was hard to keep up with who's was coming and going. Trump needs to take a backseat in politics and put his money to use competing against all these leftist big tech companies.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Why would you back any establishment Republican after they way they bailed on Trump and his supporters?

What exactly are you referring to? I'm not aware of Desantis expressing anything but support for Trump and his base. Same with Cruz