Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yeah... in Michigan the Governor is about to veto voter ID...
    She needs to be in jail.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Yes, Tucker was openly mocking Twitter for this last night. History will look back on these Social Media companies as key propagandists for a Communist takeover of the United States. When the Republicans take back the House and Senate they must make stopping them a priority

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Interestingly the house is going after Google and Facebook.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Interestingly the house is going after Google and Facebook.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Meh... I believe it when I see it. Even Republicans like Jim Jordan get "donations" from Google.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Meh... I believe it when I see it. Even Republicans like Jim Jordan get "donations" from Google.
    Talk is cheap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Talk is cheap.
    Politicians however, are not.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The way the congressional and senate testimony occurred with the DC police leadership, national guard being told "no thanks", etc....it is all very suspicious behavior leading up to that day.

I think their end game was to force the Senate/Court's hands to impeach Trump again and "remove" him from office thereby making it impossible for him to run for Prez again. In that regard, they failed. However, even if Trump runs in 2024, I don't think he will win. I'd be surprised if he even won the nomination. He's going to be competing with better candidates than he did in 2016. Ron DeSantis is likely, Mike Pence seems likely, Cruz will probably run again, Tim Scott is a possibility, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Nikki Haley and Kristi Noem throw their hats into the ring. There could also be some surprise players like Kemp from Georgia or Abbott from Texas.
    Trump would be stupid to run. He knows that no Republican will win another presidential election. The left got away with it, so they’ll keep doing it. I’m sure there are already millions of ballots filled out with Kamala’s name sitting in a warehouse somewhere.