Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/fe...ing-questions/

Said after this happened and the talk of Biden's domestic terror bill that this would be used as proof "the far right" is on the rise. Now it's looking like not only did the Feds know that at may have allowed it to happen?

Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

While they may have some valid questions, mainly about preparedness and preknowledge, i cant take anything from that site seriously.

Blog Entries

Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    While they may have some valid questions, mainly about preparedness and preknowledge, i cant take anything from that site seriously.
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why not?
    It reads like a conspiracy blog. Reading all kind of meaning into how a question was asked. And their ‘conclusions’ were like it might be this or if not its the way more dangerous that possibly. Plus anytime an articles hypes itself with how thorough and exhaustive their research was just make me shake my head

Blog Entries

It reads like a conspiracy blog. Reading all kind of meaning into how a question was asked. And their ‘conclusions’ were like it might be this or if not its the way more dangerous that possibly. Plus anytime an articles hypes itself with how thorough and exhaustive their research was just make me shake my head
    So basically like ever other "news website"!

Seriously though, it brings up some good points and raises some good questions

6. Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/fe...ing-questions/

Said after this happened and the talk of Biden's domestic terror bill that this would be used as proof "the far right" is on the rise. Now it's looking like not only did the Feds know that at may have allowed it to happen?
    You may or may not remember my PM to you back then about this and the "Pelosi laptop" issue. I was trying, gently, to bring this all up. Have they "found" the laptop yet? Don't folks all think this was all a bit too easy to do what they did? Really? C'mon, folks......

So basically like ever other "news website"!

Seriously though, it brings up some good points and raises some good questions
    And what have they done??? Did they try and get those questions answered? I mean seriously for a site purporting to be a news site it seems all they did was ‘notice a pattern’ and by golly that pattern may mean something or may even mean something else that would be worse. But hey they got your click and now my click so they can add that to the total of visitors while selling ad time on their ‘news’ site.

Blog Entries

And what have they done??? Did they try and get those questions answered? I mean seriously for a site purporting to be a news site it seems all they did was ‘notice a pattern’ and by golly that pattern may mean something or may even mean something else that would be worse. But hey they got your click and now my click so they can add that to the total of visitors while selling ad time on their ‘news’ site.
    Dude, ease up...

I thought it brought up a very good point about the co-conspirators.

Not everything on the internet has to be an argument...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    You may or may not remember my PM to you back then about this and the "Pelosi laptop" issue. I was trying, gently, to bring this all up. Have they "found" the laptop yet? Don't folks all think this was all a bit too easy to do what they did? Really? C'mon, folks......
    I recall.

Since day one this whole thing seemed shady. And it's only looking more and more so as we go on.

Dude, ease up...

I thought it brought up a very good point about the co-conspirators.

Not everything on the internet has to be an argument...
    Just answering your questions

Blog Entries

I recall.

Since day one this whole thing seemed shady. And it's only looking more and more so as we go on.
    The way the congressional and senate testimony occurred with the DC police leadership, national guard being told "no thanks", etc....it is all very suspicious behavior leading up to that day.

I think their end game was to force the Senate/Court's hands to impeach Trump again and "remove" him from office thereby making it impossible for him to run for Prez again. In that regard, they failed. However, even if Trump runs in 2024, I don't think he will win. I'd be surprised if he even won the nomination. He's going to be competing with better candidates than he did in 2016. Ron DeSantis is likely, Mike Pence seems likely, Cruz will probably run again, Tim Scott is a possibility, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Nikki Haley and Kristi Noem throw their hats into the ring. There could also be some surprise players like Kemp from Georgia or Abbott from Texas.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The way the congressional and senate testimony occurred with the DC police leadership, national guard being told "no thanks", etc....it is all very suspicious behavior leading up to that day.

I think their end game was to force the Senate/Court's hands to impeach Trump again and "remove" him from office thereby making it impossible for him to run for Prez again. In that regard, they failed. However, even if Trump runs in 2024, I don't think he will win. I'd be surprised if he even won the nomination. He's going to be competing with better candidates than he did in 2016. Ron DeSantis is likely, Mike Pence seems likely, Cruz will probably run again, Tim Scott is a possibility, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Nikki Haley and Kristi Noem throw their hats into the ring. There could also be some surprise players like Kemp from Georgia or Abbott from Texas.
    As of right now, I'd prefer DeSantis. But all things being equal and assuming Trump doesn't suffer the mental decline Biden has, there is no way any of the others listed would propose a serious challenge.

If the elections are legit Kemp won't even win as Governor in Georgia. Abbott is so-so, although he seems to be stepping up a bit, but nobody wants the RINO Nikki Haley types.

I think the last poll I saw had like 84% of republicans would re-elect Trump, only DeSantis IMO would stand a chance (btw - I think Pence was under like 4%).

All that said, I agree with everything else you said about the 6th.