Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Un indicted co-conspiritors could simply be a group that the authorities are still building cases against. I keep hearing how more arrests are forthcoming.

Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Un indicted co-conspiritors could simply be a group that the authorities are still building cases against. I keep hearing how more arrests are forthcoming.
    So grandmothers walking through the Capital have already been arrested, a young girl was arrested by the FBI in the middle of the night at her home for merely trespassing, yet they are waiting for more evidence to arrest these co-conspirators? Did you read the article? This is how the goverment refers to undercover agents or informants.

The mental gymnastics you do to defend the undefendable conduct of the left is amazing.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    What exactly are you referring to? I'm not aware of Desantis expressing anything but support for Trump and his base. Same with Cruz
    DeSantis is solid. Cruz and Scott I still don't trust. Do you really think they will continue the America First agenda? What have they been fighting for that leads you to believe they would represent the America First crowd, which makes up the majority of the Republican party now?

Are they out there supporting the state audits? Are they out there demanding that Ashley Babbit's family gets answers to who killed their daughter?

Neither of them are attempting to lead the Republican party right now.

4. Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    DeSantis is solid. Cruz and Scott I still don't trust. Do you really think they will continue the America First agenda? What have they been fighting for that leads you to believe they would represent the America First crowd, which makes up the majority of the Republican party now?

Are they out there supporting the state audits? Are they out there demanding that Ashley Babbit's family gets answers to who killed their daughter?

Neither of them are attempting to lead the Republican party right now.

That may or not be true, but maybe they're concerned a bit about the big elephant in the room? If so, maybe they shouldn't be. Not to mention, maybe it's a bit early to be out there trying to do that? At some point, for those that are contemplating throwing their hat in the ring, they are going to have to separate themselves from the "elephant" w/out alienating his base. IMO, it would be best for Trump try stand back, declare he's not running and throw his support behind a few of them. But, I doubt his ego will allow such shenanigans.

5. Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    2026 I believe
    That seemed a bit too long for a Gov term, so I looked it up.

"Ron DeSantis (Republican Party) is the 46th governor of Florida. He assumed office on January 8, 2019. His current term ends on January 3, 2023."

Blog Entries

When social media tries to censor a story it usually means there’s some truth to it (see every major story from 2020).

Yesterday Twitter/Facebook tried to keep an interview with the guy who wrote the piece and Tucker Carlson from being viewed. Twitter also MAY have confirmed the whole theory of the piece by trying to debunk it.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/revolvern...a65a1c1594ad9b

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    That seemed a bit too long for a Gov term, so I looked it up.

"Ron DeSantis (Republican Party) is the 46th governor of Florida. He assumed office on January 8, 2019. His current term ends on January 3, 2023."
    He can run for a second term though.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    When social media tries to censor a story it usually means there’s some truth to it (see every major story from 2020).

Yesterday Twitter/Facebook tried to keep an interview with the guy who wrote the piece and Tucker Carlson from being viewed. Twitter also MAY have confirmed the whole theory of the piece by trying to debunk it.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/revolvern...a65a1c1594ad9b
    Yes, Tucker was openly mocking Twitter for this last night. History will look back on these Social Media companies as key propagandists for a Communist takeover of the United States. When the Republicans take back the House and Senate they must make stopping them a priority

9. Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

He can run for a second term though.

Yes, he can. If he so chooses. Is that what you meant by "termed out"? I would guess that if he has WH aspirations, he'll not wait that long.
    Last edited by blueridgemtnman; 06-17-2021 at 08:53 AM.

10. Re: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

Yes, Tucker was openly mocking Twitter for this last night. History will look back on these Social Media companies as key propagandists for a Communist takeover of the United States. When the Republicans take back the House and Senate they must make stopping them a priority

Assuming free and fair elections, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Assuming free and fair elections, of course.
    Of course. Unfortunately that is very much in doubt.

Blog Entries

Of course. Unfortunately that is very much in doubt.

Yeah... in Michigan the Governor is about to veto voter ID...