Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: OCMD boardwalk incident

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Attention hungry is a great way to describe Lebron. Remember 2010, "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" on a fuckin ESPN hour long special. Everyone else I've ever seen sign anywhere it just gets reported on the ticker. He's been attention hungry for a long time.

There's a Police Officer (forget where he's from) that is suing the NFL because they included the man he shot and killed in their promotions for social justice this past season. The officer says their commentary accused him of misconduct and they misrepresented the facts of his case which was determined as a justified shooting. Be interesting to see if he wins or they settle. More should follow after that if it goes in his favor then maybe the NFL will knock it off because its all about the money
    Did you see when he fell going for a rebound and CP3 barely bumped him?
    Lebron went down and started grabbing his shoulder rolling around on the floor like a fish out of water and a skirmish breaks out (took the attention away from Bron) and he gets himself up and goes over to where they’re getting into it still holding his shoulder and goes back down in the middle of it. The dude is absolute selfish piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Did you see when he fell going for a rebound and CP3 barely bumped him?
    Lebron went down and started grabbing his shoulder rolling around on the floor like a fish out of water and a skirmish breaks out (took the attention away from Bron) and he gets himself up and goes over to where they’re getting into it still holding his shoulder and goes back down in the middle of it. The dude is absolute selfish piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, I haven't watched the NBA since the Celtics won with Garnett. It's a shame because in the Jordan era and into the early 2000's I'd watch any NBA game on but it just isn't the same. I don't even keep up with it anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    No, I haven't watched the NBA since the Celtics won with Garnett. It's a shame because in the Jordan era and into the early 2000's I'd watch any NBA game on but it just isn't the same. I don't even keep up with it anymore.
    I was a huge Laker Fan back during the Magic Johnson showtime era, by far the best years of the NBA. Great years with him vs Larry Bird and the Celtics during the playoffs. Started losing interest in the NBA after that. The 3 point shot has ruined the game, IMO. Now, the only time I watch the NBA is to root against Lebron in the playoffs. I've hated him ever since he entered the NBA with all the hype following him. Then there was "The Decision" as mentioned above. His hatred for this country while silent on China speaks volumes about his misguided views.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Of course he turned around and started mouthing off. Most kids turn around and mouth off. It's what they do.
    Not mine.

And if they did they know I would have said they were lucky I didn't taze their ass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    I'm starting to follow the High-Jump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh8pUP7uTNs

Kudos to the camera man for his post jump footage
    OMG
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Not mine.

And if they did they know I would have said they were lucky I didn't taze their ass.
    I would have helped the police taze my son if he did some dumb shit like that. I remember taking my children to a doctor's appointment with me when they were aged 7, 4 and 3 (son and two daughters). I left them in the reception area to play with their toys while I went back to be examined. Took about 20-25 minutes. The receptionist marveled at how well behaved they were. I told her that's because that's what expected of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I was a huge Laker Fan back during the Magic Johnson showtime era, by far the best years of the NBA. Great years with him vs Larry Bird and the Celtics during the playoffs. Started losing interest in the NBA after that. The 3 point shot has ruined the game, IMO. Now, the only time I watch the NBA is to root against Lebron in the playoffs. I've hated him ever since he entered the NBA with all the hype following him. Then there was "The Decision" as mentioned above. His hatred for this country while silent on China speaks volumes about his misguided views.
    I was a huge Magic Johnson fan back in the 80’s as well. Loved watching the NBA back then. I haven’t seen a game in years. With Magic retiring, A player (I think Kevin Garnett) being insulted by a 100 million dollar contract offer, and thugs like sprewell and Anthony taking over the game, I lost interest.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I would have helped the police taze my son if he did some dumb shit like that. I remember taking my children to a doctor's appointment with me when they were aged 7, 4 and 3 (son and two daughters). I left them in the reception area to play with their toys while I went back to be examined. Took about 20-25 minutes. The receptionist marveled at how well behaved they were. I told her that's because that's what expected of them.
    Exactly, what is expected and how they see themselves. My kids were taught they were good kids and when they did something bad that was beneath who they are. If you teach them they are bad they will be. If you teach them they are good and doing the wrong thing is outside of who they are that sticks.

This anecdote shows how the woke agenda is detrimental to black youth. You lower the expectations of them. If you contantly tell them this is against you and that is against you, your expectations of them are lowered. They have built in excuses to not succeed as well as they might.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    This anecdote shows how the woke agenda is detrimental to black youth. You lower the expectations of them. If you contantly tell them this is against you and that is against you, your expectations of them are lowered. They have built in excuses to not succeed as well as they might.
    True. I trace it back to single parenthood - the most accurate predictor of socioeconomic outcome that there is.

True. I trace it back to single parenthood - the most accurate predictor of socioeconomic outcome that there is.
    Agree 100%. I have seen this hold true regardless of race. See, we can agree on something.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Agree 100%. I have seen this hold true regardless of race. See, we can agree on something.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    And what single factor is the most prominent cause of single parenthood?

Why... government subsidy of single parenthood of course.

If you pay someone money to do more of something... they will do more of something.

What condition is required for maximum government subsidy?

No father in the home.