Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: OCMD boardwalk incident

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    A black guy that I know was bragging about how his son goes to OC cause he loves finding white girls to sleep with. He also has said he hates Dundalk because it’s too many white people there. Btw this guy isn’t racist at all and he’s said that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ha ha, no not racist at all. Who doesn't like going to to OC and trying to smash white girls? Duh!?

I had to laugh when some guys on the board earlier this year suggested white guys that hook up with black or asian women are simply "fetishizing" them, lol. We like who we like.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Ha ha, no not racist at all. Who doesn't like going to to OC and trying to smash white girls? Duh!?

I had to laugh when some guys on the board earlier this year suggested white guys that hook up with black or asian women are simply "fetishizing" them, lol. We like who we like.
    The thing I like best in a woman is me.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

3. Re: OCMD boardwalk incident

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The thing I like best in a woman is me.
    Sitting here watching the US Women's 5,000 meter Olympic qualifying races and was thinking pretty much the same thing. My my.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

I'm starting to follow the High-Jump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh8pUP7uTNs

Kudos to the camera man for his post jump footage

5. Re: OCMD boardwalk incident

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    I'm starting to follow the High-Jump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh8pUP7uTNs

Kudos to the camera man for his post jump footage
    I wasn't sure what you were getting at, but watched it about 18-20 or so more times and finally got it.

Blog Entries

I think this girl, Allison Stokke, put pole vaulting on the map.

https://www.journeyranger.com/storie...llison-stokke/

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

Buddy of mine, a lesbian, stole my phone when I showed her that video. Stokke is unreasonably hot. Great athlete, amazing body, and the kind of face that looks good in Chanel or daisy dukes and a cowboy hat.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

If you go to Worcester County(Ocean City), you can expect this! Can you imagine Baltimore City saying this?

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=216942760250230

Mmmmm.
    Certainly did for the masses!

Sadly we have a Swedish/American “kid” break the world record 3 times in 8 days last spring but, you are correct that a 10 year old photo of a hot girl has more pull with society.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Mmmmm.
    Certainly did for the masses!

Sadly we have a Swedish/American “kid” break the world record 3 times in 8 days last spring but, you are correct that a 10 year old photo of a hot girl has more pull with society.

Many people these days are turned off by all sports due to the woke BS and political opinions constantly crammed down our throats, so we miss the few feel good stories out there. I just can't wait for the hate America athletes soon to be preaching to us at the summer Olympics. I won't be watching.

Many people these days are turned off by all sports due to the woke BS and political opinions constantly crammed down our throats, so we miss the few feel good stories out there. I just can't wait for the hate America athletes soon to be preaching to us at the summer Olympics. I won't be watching.
    It’s almost completely ruined sports for me. When I seen athletes crying on TV over criminals losing their life to fighting with police or breaking the law and they claim they’re being hunted I was no more good. These athletes black and white live better than majority of Americans and hell better than most of the world yet they cry that they are hunted and scared to go outside is straight up bullshit. Lebron is one of the biggest scums in sports. I never seen someone so attention hungry in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    It’s almost completely ruined sports for me. When I seen athletes crying on TV over criminals losing their life to fighting with police or breaking the law and they claim they’re being hunted I was no more good. These athletes black and white live better than majority of Americans and hell better than most of the world yet they cry that they are hunted and scared to go outside is straight up bullshit. Lebron is one of the biggest scums in sports. I never seen someone so attention hungry in my life.

Attention hungry is a great way to describe Lebron. Remember 2010, "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" on a fuckin ESPN hour long special. Everyone else I've ever seen sign anywhere it just gets reported on the ticker. He's been attention hungry for a long time.

There's a Police Officer (forget where he's from) that is suing the NFL because they included the man he shot and killed in their promotions for social justice this past season. The officer says their commentary accused him of misconduct and they misrepresented the facts of his case which was determined as a justified shooting. Be interesting to see if he wins or they settle. More should follow after that if it goes in his favor then maybe the NFL will knock it off because its all about the money