Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OCMD boardwalk incident

Could you imagine a BLM/ANTIFA riot and protest down in OCMD this summer?

That community was hammered last year after losing their summer to the pandemic.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Serious question. Do they think that is actually going to hurt Ocean City Tourism? I mean actually boycotting and staying away, not rioting of course.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Well once they see it doesn't work then the next step is a protest march. ( which will lead to riots )

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Could you imagine a BLM/ANTIFA riot and protest down in OCMD this summer?

That community was hammered last year after losing their summer to the pandemic.
    I don't see that happening. OC is not Beverly Hills but being a resort town I don't think you have a local population that would sustain huge protests.

One thing I can tell you. You mess with someone's vacation and there will be hell to pay. People don't take kindly to that.

OC is not the Hamptons. There are certainly wealthy people there but it's kind of a regular Joe town and that's there chill time.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I don't see that happening. OC is not Beverly Hills but being a resort town I don't think you have a local population that would sustain huge protests.

One thing I can tell you. You mess with someone's vacation and there will be hell to pay. People don't take kindly to that.

OC is not the Hamptons. There are certainly wealthy people there but it's kind of a regular Joe town and that's there chill time.
    Hogan would not stand for it. You are talking major tax money from tourism and OC would never recover. Families would never return. Whatever Presidential aspirations he had would be destroyed.

I reckon the Natl Guard would be down there in a heartbeat and wouldn't be messing around. Unlike in Baltimore, the Ocean City Mayor would call in for help immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    NAACP threatening to boycott Ocean City.
    Good! Keep them away. And take the ones that want to act like animals away with them. Do us the favor please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    In the past these things would get uncomfortable for politicians but there was not threat of violence. These things are accompanied now by bus loads of outside agitators in the form of little white left wing rioters. Then you have the true worry of a spectacle where your law enforcement has to try to contain that and further violence ensues and out dumb ass media act like the real issue is racism when it's not. It's marxism.

I've never thought the problem was with the black protestors but with the lunatic far left mostly white activists/loonies that embed themselves with them, masked up, black block inciting violence, arson, riots etc..

We'll see.
    Its both. Freddy Gray, George Floyd, Michael Brown, were predominantly blacks looting and burning. The white losers you speak of are more just anarchists that show up in the secondary events and take it nationwide. The Soros shock troops/brownshirts that are paid agitators designed to keep it chaotic and demoralizing for residents.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    On the flip side - is vaping that big of a deal? Is someone vaping outside on the boardwalk so problematic that it warrants escalation like that? Couldn't the police have just told the kid to go out on the beach if he wanted to vape or move off the boardwalk?

I dont know. I agree - the kid should know what the laws are and follow the laws...even something as dumb as don't exhale your flavored steam outside (lol). But the cops should also understand the situation.
    Cops are not judges. The are law enforcement. If there is a law that people think is stupid or petty, they need to protest the law makers. Not the law enforcers

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    NAACP threatening to boycott Ocean City.
    This is the best news I have heard. My teen is going down next week for senior week. I told him he can’t go south of RT 90. We all watched the racist hate attacks on innocent white high school kids from black thugs last summer. I wish the naacp told the thugs to boycott

Blog Entries

Ocean City will be packed this weekend with the Air show scheduled all weekend. Plus it's Father's Day Sunday. The last thing OC needs is another incident like last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    This is the best news I have heard. My teen is going down next week for senior week. I told him he can’t go south of RT 90. We all watched the racist hate attacks on innocent white high school kids from black thugs last summer. I wish the naacp told the thugs to boycott
    A black guy that I know was bragging about how his son goes to OC cause he loves finding white girls to sleep with. He also has said he hates Dundalk because it’s too many white people there. Btw this guy isn’t racist at all and he’s said that. Lol

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Damn Amish kids...........they ruin it for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    A black guy that I know was bragging about how his son goes to OC cause he loves finding white girls to sleep with. He also has said he hates Dundalk because it’s too many white people there. Btw this guy isn’t racist at all and he’s said that. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M