Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Re: OCMD boardwalk incident

The expanded child tax credit. Turn your kids into monthly payments from the gubbermint. Time to crank out a few more.

https://www.kiplinger.com/taxes/6024...and-other-faqs

"Parents don't need to be employed or otherwise have earnings in order to claim the child credit for 2021".

Wait until next year when they try to stop the gravy train. That'll go over like a rotten egg fart in church.
    Last edited by blueridgemtnman; 06-24-2021 at 07:01 AM.

Re: OCMD boardwalk incident

So I went down to the boardwalk yesterday afternoon with the family. In about a 10 minute period I saw a meth head looking white dude get arrested by two bike cops coming up from the beach and a 5 year old kid walking down the boardwalk by himself crying hysterically, quickly attended to by a police officer running down the boardwalk, presumably looking for the kid.

Notably, the dude that was arrested didnt resist at all or talk back and was quietly walked off the boardwalk in cuffs.

This was all literally within 10 minutes of getting there. I only ventured down there because the family wanted an Old Time Photo. After that I got the kids out of there and won't be going back.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    The expanded child tax credit. Turn your kids into monthly payments from the gubbermint. Time to crank out a few more.

https://www.kiplinger.com/taxes/6024...and-other-faqs

"Parents don't need to be employed or otherwise have earnings in order to claim the child credit for 2021".

Wait until next year when they try to stop the gravy train. That'll go over like a rotten egg fart in church.
    Yep. Of course what it was supposed to be for expenses for a child or two or three that was dropped off for daycare by a parent........lets see ...... cuz they...........WORK was taken off of your gross income for tax purposes. But with a few twists and tweeks from the dems we just creating more zero liability voters just getting paid by the guv.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    So I went down to the boardwalk yesterday afternoon with the family. In about a 10 minute period I saw a meth head looking white dude get arrested by two bike cops coming up from the beach and a 5 year old kid walking down the boardwalk by himself crying hysterically, quickly attended to by a police officer running down the boardwalk, presumably looking for the kid.

Notably, the dude that was arrested didnt resist at all or talk back and was quietly walked off the boardwalk in cuffs.

This was all literally within 10 minutes of getting there. I only ventured down there because the family wanted an Old Time Photo. After that I got the kids out of there and won't be going back.

I'm here now and must be missing all this criminal activity. Have seen a few thug looking types, but few and far between.

I did see a beach chair rental girl with an ass so perfect it's a shame she has to sit down on it........................................actually I saw the same ass about every block.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    I'm here now and must be missing all this criminal activity. Have seen a few thug looking types, but few and far between.

I did see a beach chair rental girl with an ass so perfect it's a shame she has to sit down on it........................................actually I saw the same ass about every block.
    We used to joke about OC in my family being filled with "Earth Dogs". That was my white suburban white collar families funny name for the various white rednecks, bikers and dirtbags in general. A term of endearment if you will.

OC is/was very red.

I would shed no tears if one got tazed for being a douchebag and disobeying orders from a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post

What street is the chair rental girl at? Asking for a friend.

7. Re: OCMD boardwalk incident

Purely in the name of research, I'm sure. Kinda reminds me of my old days at Daytona.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

When in OC if you don't go to the boards and do some Thrasher's and soft ice cream (your favorite stand my vary) then you ain't doin' it right.

I like to watch the various folks that make up the human race go by.

Ocean City has been a disaster for decades, go up the street to Delaware. I prefer Dewey, but I uess this all means I am now old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    When in OC if you don't go to the boards and do some Thrasher's and soft ice cream (your favorite stand my vary) then you ain't doin' it right.

I like to watch the various folks that make up the human race go by.
    Agreed! Best part of an OC trip. People watching.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Ocean City has been a disaster for decades, go up the street to Delaware. I prefer Dewey, but I uess this all means I am now old.

Dewey is like a college frat house.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a beach chair rental girl that was anything below an "8". It must be a requirement that they are smokin' hot. I walk the boards every morning and they are usually setting up around the time I'm heading back north. So I'm pretty much looking to the right around every block or so.

I'm here with a friend that flew in; (our awesome wives granted us a Hall Pass). He was bitching about all the fat women on the beach and I told him the scenery would improve with the rental girls and they didn't disappoint.

steelerhater's frat house description of Dewy Beach is right on the money.