Kinda OT - Peter Boulware

So I was watching the Flagrant 2 Podcast on Youtube and they brought up our very own Peter Boulware and was surprised to learn that he was Florida state house member and was a current member of the Florida Board of Education.

Very cool!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Kinda OT - Peter Boulware

Quote Originally Posted by 00000 View Post
    So I was watching the Flagrant 2 Podcast on Youtube and they brought up our very own Peter Boulware and was surprised to learn that he was Florida state house member and was a current member of the Florida Board of Education.

Very cool!
    Good for him. He is a good man.

(see above)

Blog Entries

A while ago Peter ran for congress but I don't think he got the nomination. I'm glad to see that he didn't give up on politics.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 00000 View Post

Very cool!
    Very cool indeed! I am happy for him. Boulware’s jersey was the first Ravens jersey I ever bought. I still have it, but is really faded now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Do I recall correctly that he started by owning car dealerships after football?
    "That's what."
    — She

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I think so. Boulware, Ravens first great pass rusher, NFL career shortened by injuries, eventually owned some auto dealerships in Florida

As opposed to Sergio Kindle, Ravens next great pass rusher, NFL career derailed before it could get started, eventually worked at some car dealerships.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Yes. He makes a lot of commercials that end up on my Youtube list. I guess if you watch Ravens videos and car videos you're going to get suggestions for Peter Boulware Toyota

Blog Entries

One of my favorite Ravens of all time. I wear the same Boulware jersey every game.

One of my favorite Ravens stories is, as Tiki Barber tells it, during the first Super Bowl when Boulware tackled him viciously. #58 loomed over Tiki for a moment and said:

"Jesus loves you man"

And walked off. According to Tiki he was on tilt for the rest of the game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    One of my favorite Ravens stories is, as Tiki Barber tells it, during the first Super Bowl when Boulware tackled him viciously. #58 loomed over Tiki for a moment and said:

"Jesus loves you man"

And walked off. According to Tiki he was on tilt for the rest of the game.
    LOL WNCR, when any Giant got hit by a Ravens defensive player in Super Bowl XXXV, they didn't want to get on the playing field (of battle) again... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LOL WNCR, when any Giant got hit by a Ravens defensive player in Super Bowl XXXV, they didn't want to get on the playing field (of battle) again... Bc
    That defense was on a different level...just bad intentions on every play. I always loved that they were the "bad guys" in the NFL movie. Always felt that "some men just want to watch the world burn" vibe from them.