Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: How Anti Racism Hurts Black People - John McWhorter

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    https://norml.org/marijuana/fact-she...juana-arrests/

Take that for data. Structural racism. Don't be ignorant to the truth around you.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

This is the most recent FBI chart. If you want to be fair minded you can see the per capita rate by race and its astonishing to see blacks leading some categories like murder and be only 13% of the pop.

When it comes to people like Al Sharpton for instance and the dishonest media they politicize and only go to funerals of their "martyrs" but don't worry about Legend Taliaferro or that little girl that got killed in the drive thru of a Chicago McDonalds. When you have multiple murders in Chicago,Balt and other metro areas this is what really needs to be discussed. There's more policing in these areas cuz more crime. Thats common sense but now we talking defund the police. Who the hell does that hurt? Why is there even a law for selling single cigarettes? Who is obsessive with rules and regulations that police have to enforce?

Thing is you have to stop believing the bullstein of "systemic racism" when ANYBODY can succeed or fail.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So areas where more violent crime is committed should not get policed more than areas where less violent crime is committed???? Thats just dumb
    Have you been paying attention to the arguments democrats put forth? They're all dumb.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Want to see real racism? Here it is: https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news...252097433.html

Except the MSM and Social Media won't allow these stories to be told. Instead we are supposed to believe that the mythical white supremacists are the greatest threat. All three of them.

Any time a white person kills a person of color, seemingly regardless of facts or circumstances, it's racist. But a black man is out there shooting people and telling them it's because of their race? Nothing to see here.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Some of most idiotic bits of drivel I've ever seen. This is what happens all the time. Everybody loves to gloss over how structural racism works. Why the hell is it that poverty leads to more encounters with the cops? Do black people commit more crimes? Or is it just easier to go after them because structural racism has put them in that position?

Did the cops visit the republican senators who sold stock right before Covid? Of course not. White collar crime in this country WAY deeper and VASTLY more insidious than selling cigarettes but of course, the white collar guy won't even hear a peep from the cops while the guy selling cigarettes ended up dead from a chokehold.

That's the playbook in this country. Since we can't keep them as slaves anymore, let's do everything we can to keep as many of them in poverty. Let's equate poverty to criminality, and then further demonize them by saying it's all their fault.

This is just dumb. It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white, if you have enough money, you’ll get off. If you’re poor, you’ll go to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    This is just dumb. It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white, if you have enough money, you’ll get off. If you’re poor, you’ll go to jail.
    Well that would be a cool story if black and white ppl in this country held a similar amount of wealth and access.....but we know that's not the case. White ppl on average have 20 times the amount of wealth in this country.

Again the playbook:
    -Keep black ppl from wealth for 400 years
    -Go after them for petty crimes that white people do just as much

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Want to see real racism? Here it is: https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news...252097433.html

Except the MSM and Social Media won't allow these stories to be told. Instead we are supposed to believe that the mythical white supremacists are the greatest threat. All three of them.

Any time a white person kills a person of color, seemingly regardless of facts or circumstances, it's racist. But a black man is out there shooting people and telling them it's because of their race? Nothing to see here.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    I don't think he's racist. He probably was just suffering from a mental issue/breakdown at the time. There really isn't anything to see here.

I don't think he's racist. He probably was just suffering from a mental issue/breakdown at the time. There really isn't anything to see here.

Direct quote from the article: "The 39-year-old man charged in a weekend shooting spree told Columbus police his assaults were racially motivated, targeting white men"

bandc: I don't think he's racist.

You're a propagandist... plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Direct quote from the article: "The 39-year-old man charged in a weekend shooting spree told Columbus police his assaults were racially motivated, targeting white men"

bandc: I don't think he's racist.

You're a propagandist... plain and simple.
    It's kinda like this guy who I thought was being racist...turns out he just had a low blood sugar incident. Sometimes our bodies make us do weird things. No biggie.

https://theblackwallsttimes.com/2021...-for-kneeling/

It's kinda like this guy who I thought was being racist...turns out he just had a low blood sugar incident. Sometimes our bodies make us do weird things. No biggie.

https://theblackwallsttimes.com/2021...-for-kneeling/

Man goes on shooting spree... tells cops he was targeting white people because he hates them.

bandc: It's not racism... he probably just needed a Snickers.

You have ZERO credibility. ZERO.

Man goes on shooting spree... tells cops he was targeting white people because he hates them.

bandc: It's not racism... he probably just needed a Snickers.

You have ZERO credibility. ZERO.
    Lol crazy right....sounds kinda like how America has consistently treated black people like s*** for its entire existence but let you guys tell it, America has never been, and isn't now, a racist country. We're all just imagining things.

Lol crazy right...

That you think that you're convincing anyone that even YOU believe what you're saying.

Yes. That's crazy.

You can't and won't acknowledge even obvious truths. Because you're not interested in the truth. You are a zealot and a propagandist.

You know that what you are saying is untrue. But you believe that your cause is righteous, and therefore are willing to engage in fundamentally dishonest behavior in defense of it.

But let's not pretend you're fooling anyone.. You are certainly a propagandist. But not a particularly skilled one.

Blog Entries

You know that what you are saying is untrue. But you believe that your cause is righteous, and therefore are willing to engage in fundamentally dishonest behavior in defense of it.

But let's not pretend you're fooling anyone.. You are certainly a propagandist. But not a particularly skilled one.
    Exactly. Such a petty and lame attempt that it's clear he doesn't believe it.