Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: NFL Best Coaches 2021

I piled on John for years. He proved me wrong, he won a Super Bowl, no fucking small achievement. If you don't think he is a great coach then you don't know shit about football at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I piled on John for years. He proved me wrong, he won a Super Bowl, no fucking small achievement. If you don't think he is a great coach then you don't know shit about football at all.
    I totally get it if you don't like him personally or his style - but the folks that truly believe he can't coach...I gotta agree with Captain's statement above.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Sometimes it's good to have a head coach that doesn't get involved in the offensive or defensive play calling/scheme and allows his coordinators to do their jobs with freedom. That's what Harbs is, he is more of a manager than a coach IMO.
    leach, I think your post is...

Harbaugh is a director of his coordinators. I don't really like a Head Coach who also wants to be the Offensive/Defensive coordinator OR the GM. Everyone has their own responsibility to be delegated by the HC. I've also liked John Harbaugh because he's a decent man, and that counts a lot for a guy like me... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Sometimes it's good to have a head coach that doesn't get involved in the offensive or defensive play calling/scheme and allows his coordinators to do their jobs with freedom. That's what Harbs is, he is more of a manager than a coach IMO.
    If by sometimes, you mean basically all of the time, than I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRaven View Post
    Ray Lewis and Lamar Jackson get Harbs spot tho hahaha

That the two biggest frauds in sports coaching history ended up in the same division in the same sport and as rivals no less. There are even some symbiotic attributes to Tomlin and Harb's scam careers if anyone would like to discuss these undisputable facts further.
    Andy Reid is a goddamn “offensive genius”, and it took him 21 years and a team that was more stacked than any Harbaugh has ever had before he finally won a Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Andy Reid is a goddamn “offensive genius”, and it took him 21 years and a team that was more stacked than any Harbaugh has ever had before he finally won a Super Bowl.
    Exactly. Reid would've had the success he did if it wasn't for the players he had as well. Same for any of the other coaches on that list.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

outside of BB hes best coach of last 30 years

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    leach, I think your post is...

Harbaugh is a director of his coordinators. I don't really like a Head Coach who also wants to be the Offensive/Defensive coordinator OR the GM. Everyone has their own responsibility to be delegated by the HC. I've also liked John Harbaugh because he's a decent man, and that counts a lot for a guy like me... Bc
    Agreed.

CBS Sports has Harbs as #3.

Yahoo article:
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/john-ha...033536144.html

From the CBS article:

3. John Harbaugh (Ravens)
    Season: 14th with Ravens and as HC
    Career record: 129-79 (.620)
    Playoff record: 11-8 (1-0 in Super Bowl)

Critics may compare him to his current star QB, Lamar Jackson: Undeniably good, but can he win it all? Let's not forget Harbaugh already has. No, he hasn't returned to an AFC title game since 2012, but his team has also gotten incrementally better since Jackson entered the picture. Few coaches are as reliable and so willing to adapt their approach. Another ring is certainly within reach.

Heard a good one the radio today. "Baker gets coaches fired Lamar keeps coaches hired". I wonder who it would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRaven View Post
    Heard a good one the radio today. "Baker gets coaches fired Lamar keeps coaches hired". I wonder who it would have been.
    Eh, I don't think Stefanski is going anywhere. He might even outlast Baker

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I totally get it if you don't like him personally or his style - but the folks that truly believe he can't coach...I gotta agree with Captain's statement above.
    There are things about Harbs that rub me the wrong way, but I must begrudge his resume. Wouldn't trade him for anyone at this point.