Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Todd Gurley visit

They need a quality big back in case Edwards gets hurt.... The big back may not get a lot of carries but he might be even more important than the small little quicker guys....The last thing I want to see is anything to do with Justice Hill....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NOLARavenFAN; 06-16-2021 at 06:10 PM.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Don't know the validity of it but at least one Twitter page is saying he's going to sign here this week. 5,000 followers, bio claims to be a Falcons insider/contributor to CBS Sports. So take it with a grain of salt.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Don't know the validity of it but at least one Twitter page is saying he's going to sign here this week. 5,000 followers, bio claims to be a Falcons insider/contributor to CBS Sports. So take it with a grain of salt.
    Is one of those Twitterers Eric DeCosta? Until he Tweets it, I will take it with...

Pass the pepper please... Bc

Blog Entries

I saw that tweet from NFL Update and responded "I don't buy it"

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'd be thoroughly confused by signing Gurley unless he's just a camp body but he's a name that typically wouldn't be a camp body for the price that his name might require. At best he's 3rd string but maybe a decent investment if veteran minimum. IF the report end up true

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    I'd be thoroughly confused by signing Gurley unless he's just a camp body but he's a name that typically wouldn't be a camp body for the price that his name might require. At best he's 3rd string but maybe a decent investment if veteran minimum. IF the report end up true
    The only thing that makes sense to me is if he's an injury replacement. Which would be a bit ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    The only thing that makes sense to me is if he's an injury replacement. Which would be a bit ironic.
    Yeah. No doubt they will need an injury replacement for their injury replacement