Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Have we officially become a banana republic?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    He probably still thinks trump is a Russian spy
    He is a useful idiot. He believes every ludicrous thing the MSM ever says about Trump, no matter how improbable or insane, and only backed by anonymous sources The Trump pee pee tape, Russian Steele Dossier. Russian Collusion. A Russian Server in Trump Tower and on and on and on.

He believes all of that, yet refuses to believe things that are backed by mathematical and statistical impossibilities( but believe science!!), actual eyewitnesses that risk their lives and careers to come forward, sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury, and video evidence. Not to mention what we all saw with our own eyes that was never explained. Votes being switched in real time to Biden and Jorgeson from Trump.

He is either a complete fool, or an evil demon in carrying the lies of a treasonous MSM and marxist cabal.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

2. Re: Have we officially become a banana republic?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    He probably still thinks trump is a Russian spy
    I never thought Trump was a Russian spy. I believed him to be what Lenin termed "A useful idiot".

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    I never thought Trump was a Russian spy. I believed him to be what Lenin termed "A useful idiot".
    Who or what source lead you to believe the audit in Arizona is a sham?

4. Re: Have we officially become a banana republic?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Again, all you have are Democrat talking points. The MSM lies to you time and time again and you either still believe them, or intentionally carry their lies for them. You are probably one of the fools that still believes in the Russia Pee Pee tape.

Yes, i guess all I have are talking points AND court transcripts. You have false theory and conspiracy from a known, convicted con man and fraud. Trump gained with blacks and hispanics and lost with over 65, suburban women, young, even white males (excluding 30-45). He won in 16 by roughly 85,000 votes and lost in 20 by 45,000. It didnt take much of a shift. The fact that this was most pronounced in battleground states, where both candidates spent an inordinate amount of their time and resources is not the least bit surprising.

Do you actually believe that the Italians utilized satelites to change votes from Trump to Biden?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Yes, i guess all I have are talking points AND court transcripts. You have false theory and conspiracy from a known, convicted con man and fraud. Trump gained with blacks and hispanics and lost with over 65, suburban women, young, even white males (excluding 30-45). He won in 16 by roughly 85,000 votes and lost in 20 by 45,000. It didnt take much of a shift. The fact that this was most pronounced in battleground states, where both candidates spent an inordinate amount of their time and resources is not the least bit surprising.

Do you actually believe that the Italians utilized satelites to change votes from Trump to Biden?
    White suburban women: But exit polls quickly told a different story. While 90 percent of Black women voters supported Joe Biden, along with almost 70 percent of Hispanic women, the available data shows that up to 55 percent of white women voted for Trump. And while that number could change in the coming months, it’s clear that seemingly no discriminatory policies or hateful speech will stop these voters from supporting Trump, or the next candidate just like him.

The only demographic Trump SUPPOSEDLY lost votes with was white men, losing 4% while gaining 3% of white women.

That is damn near a wash on white voters and he did much better with all others yet somehow still lost?

Please. Biden won 477 counties and Hillary won 487. He won in less areas yet somehow got tens of millions more votes?

LOL.

And what court transcripts? Where was evidence presented? The court cases were almost universally tossed based on technicalities like standing (every American has standing when it comes to election results).

So you believe Joe Biden got more votes than Obama? He never left his basement and can't get 5k people to watch a speech. Trump only lost in those specific areas that several have mentioned in the swing states. That pattern didn't happen anywhere else. In fact in Florida and Ohio, where they have much more secure voting systems, especially when it comes to absentee voting, he gained ground from 2016.

Florida and Ohio are how the election really went. I'm sure you would rather believe these impossible anomalies that couldn't have anything to do with fraud, even though they shut down the counting when Trump was winning big, kicked out Republican observers, covered up the windows with paper, and were seen on video scanning the same ballots over and over. Oh yeah, those same counties and cities also had Zuckerberg run elections, and were missing chain of custody documentation on drop box ballots.

But sure, these are all coincidences even though in counties that have similar demographics and usually vote the same way Trump actually gained ground. Ohio and the rust belt states for example.

You haven't even attempted to explain any of those "coincidences". I won't dodge and I'll actually answer your question. I don't have an opinion either way on the Italian Satellite theory. There isn't enough evidence to form an opinion and I haven't paid much attention to it. That didn't need to happen. There were plenty of fake ballots and compromised Dominion machines to take care of the fraud without needing something that extensive. I don't doubt that there was foreign interference based on how unsecure these voting machines are, but that seems unlikely IMO. Remember, these are the same machines that the Democrats swore were unsecure and could be hacked and screamed it to the heavens in 2016 and prior. In fact, they were sure that Russia hacked them to help Trump in 2016, right?

Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 06-15-2021 at 08:57 PM.

To me it's as simple as this. There are enough irregularities to warrant conducting an audit and now we have one. Regardless if YOU wanted it, Arizona wanted one and that's their decision. Let's see what they find and criticize the findings when they're done.

More evidence that Floridabasedfan says doesn't exist. I'm sure this is somehow explainable though and insignificant. Missing ballots and chain of custody in GA audit.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...atches-ballots

The audit in GA also now showed that Stacy Abrams' group was basically running the election in Fulton County. How corrupt can you get? Unreal. I thought Zuckerberg was bad enough, but this takes the cake. The entire thing should be decertified.

The audit in GA also now showed that Stacy Abrams' group was basically running the election in Fulton County. How corrupt can you get? Unreal. I thought Zuckerberg was bad enough, but this takes the cake. The entire thing should be decertified.

Should be. It's also a family affair when Stacy Abram's sister who's a judge was allowed to rule on a voter registration case before the senate runoff. Should have recused herself but.............

Blog Entries

More evidence that Floridabasedfan says doesn't exist. I'm sure this is somehow explainable though and insignificant. Missing ballots and chain of custody in GA audit.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...atches-ballots

I don't care what he says does or doesn't exist. He probably still thinks you should hide in your house because of COVID and if you go out without a mask you could kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don't care what he says does or doesn't exist. He probably still thinks you should hide in your house because of COVID and if you go out without a mask you could kill someone.
    You can kill someone with a mask. It's like people have never heard of a bank robbery going sideways.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk