Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Have we officially become a banana republic?

I saw a headline that Biden has a 61% approval in a poll. I found one with Biden at 53%

He could be the worst president this country has ever had. Yes, worse than Carter.

In the 8 months since the shady election polls closed……

We witnesses Trump going to bed with a dormant lead, only to have counting stopped in 5 states with Trump up as many as 700k votes, to Trump trailing in all 5 states when counting resumed

Discovering how corrupt and politically driven COVID has been

Biden taking credit for the vaccine

Shut down keystone

US now becoming an importer of energy

Gas prices up 50%

Basic goods are low on availability and high on prices

Border crisis being ignored by press while border wall construction has restarted

Biden refuses to take question from press

Biden goes days without being seen

Inflation

Lifting Russian pipeline sanctions

I haven’t met a single person that likes Biden. I haven’t met a single gel person that voted for Biden (just against Trump)

The election was clearly stolen. The press ignores all crisis. And somehow, Biden has an approval from 53-60%??? Impossible.

It is looking more and more like the US is turning onto the latest laughing stock when it comes to elections and politics. Biden might win the next election with 75% of the vote.

Re: Have we officially become a banana republic?

Child please.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I saw a headline that Biden has a 61% approval in a poll. I found one with Biden at 53%

He could be the worst president this country has ever had. Yes, worse than Carter.

I really think 100 days is a little early to pass a judgement like that. Your showing your lack of objectivity.

We witnesses Trump going to bed with a dormant lead, only to have counting stopped in 5 states with Trump up as many as 700k votes, to Trump trailing in all 5 states when counting resumed

Really???? This is pretty simple, as just about anyone with a brain knew, Trump was going to start fast numbers wise and then things would tighten as the mail in votes were counted (in states where mail in votes were counted after the polls closed). Just like in states like TX and OH Biden started with a lead as all mail ins were counted before the in person vote. Once both were counted he clearly lost those states as most knew he would. The election broke just the way Trumps own internal polls said they would. The only exception was GA which his own polling showed as to close to call.

Biden taking credit for the vaccine Biden took credit for the rollout. Not the vaccine...big difference.

Shut down keystone

Gas prices up 50% Exaggerate much??? Ive seen a 25 cent rise since Biden was sworn in. That is being attributed to a rise in demand as the economy recovers by experts.

Basic goods are low on availability and high on prices Again, this has little to do with policy and alot to do with supply chain disruptions as a result of reopening the economy.

Border crisis being ignored by press while border wall construction has restarted

Biden refuses to take question from press Ive seen him answer questions. Maybe he just isnt taking questions from certain press people. Wonder where he learned that???

Biden goes days without being seen Does he really need to be on tv every day?

Inflation Again, most experts agree this reopening is presenting in an unusual manner. They dont know if inflation will be a real item or if this is just the fits and starts of the economy trying to sort itself out.

I haven’t met a single person that likes Biden. Your circle of interactions must be VERY limited. I haven’t met a single gel person that voted for Biden (just against Trump) Again, I have, and it says alot considering where I live (Ruby red country).

The election was clearly stolen. The press ignores all crisis. And somehow, Biden has an approval from 53-60%??? Impossible.

It is looking more and more like the US is turning onto the latest laughing stock when it comes to elections and politics. Biden might win the next election with 75% of the vote.

Take a couple Zanax...youll feel better.
    Last edited by FloridaBasedFan; 06-09-2021 at 04:39 PM.

Biden taking credit for the vaccine

Shut down keystone

Gas prices up 50%

Basic goods are low on availability and high on prices

Biden refuses to take question from press

Biden goes days without being seen

Inflation

I haven’t met a single person that likes Biden. I haven’t met a single gel person that voted for Biden (just against Trump)

I'd say yes but we still have senators willing to block their own parties from behaving badly. There are a handful keeping our country together.

Blog Entries

Biden is not the biggest problem for America... its the people who will take over when Biden drops dead or becomes to senile to continue as president (almost at that point now in fairness)...

6. Re: Have we officially become a banana republic?

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Biden is not the biggest problem for America... its the people who will take over when Biden drops dead or becomes to senile to continue as president (almost at that point now in fairness)...
    "Those people" are now and have been in charge from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Take a couple Zanax...youll feel better.
    You really didn’t dispute anything

Gas was 2.09 Last fall. It is $3 now
    You can’t dispute that 5 states all stopped counting with Trump in the lead, and started counting again in the middle of the night only to take the lead
    The supply chain has everything to do with policy. It was the policy of the left to shut everything down. It is the policy of the left to pay people to stay home instead of going back to work. A recent poll shows that 2/3 of dems think people should still stay home.

You are the first person that I know to admit liking Biden.

You can’t dispute that 5 states all stopped counting with Trump in the lead, and started counting again in the middle of the night only to take the lead
    The supply chain has everything to do with policy. It was the policy of the left to shut everything down. It is the policy of the left to pay people to stay home instead of going back to work. A recent poll shows that 2/3 of dems think people should still stay home.

Isn't making everyone stay home what caused the gas price to crash in the first place?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Isn't making everyone stay home what caused the gas price to crash in the first place?

Energy independence caused prices to drop. It's funny how that works and then people get surprised that things like killing pipelines cause them to rise.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Wait, someone seriously has admitted to liking Biden? Are we sure it's not a paid Chinese troll?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

11. Re: Have we officially become a banana republic?

Demand for gas was a good deal lower than normal last fall due to pandemic related issues. If memory serves oil went as low as $ -34 a barrel at one point.

And yes, ill dispute that all states stopped counting with Trump in the lead and when counting resarted Biden was in the lead. Even Kraken Girl said people were crazy to if they believed her. Trumps own attorney told judge after judge he was not claiming voting fraud when asked in a courtroom. Have you read the affadavids that attested to election fraud? "I know Trump won", and "Trump had bigger rallies so I know he won" are NOT evidence.There have been several republicans charged with election fraud this past election as a result of investigations started by Trumps own AG...how many democrats?

As for people staying home because they are being paid not to work... Im sure there is some of that. I cant fault a person who worked a job paying 8.65/hr and and needed 2 1/2 weeks pay to make rent. Forget utilities, transportation, healthcare, Im talking rent. But even given those realities the largest gains in employment of late have been at the lowest/lower end of the wage scale.

If memory serves the decision to shut down was bipartisan. Also, the fact that a great number of our supply chains are dependent on foreign manufacturers, many of whom have been shut down for extended periods, could account for a substantial portion of our disruptions. Computer chips come to mind first.

As far a liking Biden... I dont ever remember saying I liked him. I did say I think 100 days is a little soon to pass a judgement like "worst president in history". I chose him over the republican alternative last election because i liked many of his proposals better than his opponents, whos party didnt even put forth a platform. Things like $15 min wage. Why should I have to subsidize multinational corporations worth billions by paying government benefits (like food stamps) to people who put in an honest weeks work, a willingness to reexamine our national tax policy beyond a blanket "cut taxes" (especially when 80% of the cuts go to the top 1%), protecting the environment/climate change, hard infrastucture improvement to improve our ability to compete globally. These are important issues to me.

I will grant you I feel Biden really seems to be at a loss when it comes to immigration but worst president in history???? Get a grip.

12. Re: Have we officially become a banana republic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

Lets not inject fact into this diatrabe....