Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Institutional Racism showing its ugly head once again

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Who is that stated by? Show me where this is said in the media?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    If you are stating that you haven't heard anyone say that you are being completely dishonest.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    If you are stating that you haven't heard anyone say that you are being completely dishonest.

I've literally never heard that. I assume if someone ever said that they would be fired on the spot. That's not just racism, It's also not backed up by any scientific literature that I know of.

I pointed out exactly why it had nothing to do with the premise of race norming. Race norming BY DEFINITION is the theory that black people BEGIN with lower cognitive function than white people. (https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ion-settlement). It has nothing to do with cognitive decline in old age.

The study he used had nothing to do with the practice of race norming. I clearly spelled that out several times.

So your argument is that there is zero physiological difference between any race? I am also quite bored and tired of these made up terms and definitions by liberal academia. Race norming, micro aggressions, etc, etc. Just because something is defined on the Internet as fact doesn't make it true.

What??? You're completely missing the point lol. Who is black? what determines if someone is biologically black? Is Juju Smith Schuster black or Asian? Is Tiger Woods black or Asian? Is Pat Mahomes Black or White? Is Naomi Osaka black or Asian? Do you have those answers. Was that determined in your study?

How much of your family tree determines if you're black? If you had a white slave owner great grandfather are you still black?

Bandaid, you are all over the board on this one. So bad, that you have forgotten the number one rule of liberalism. Feelings trump science.

What is black??? Anyone that claims to be black. If juju, or mahomes, or anyone else, claims to be black, then they are black. Science settled. Well, not science, but feelings settled.

I've literally never heard that. I assume if someone ever said that they would be fired on the spot. That's not just racism, It's also not backed up by any scientific literature that I know of.

So you agree than the the NBA and NFL are institutionally racist against whites. If there is zero scientific literature backing it up, there is no legitimate reason that the overwhelming amount of players are black.

So your argument is that there is zero physiological difference between any race? I am also quite bored and tired of these made up terms and definitions by liberal academia. Race norming, micro aggressions, etc, etc. Just because something is defined on the Internet as fact doesn't make it true.

What?? Where the hell did you get that race norming is a liberal media term?

It's a racist practice used by the NFL. And no matter what you wanna call it, it is completely racist to deprive black people of the medical funds they've EARNED AND DESERVED by using a racist premise that says that black people BEGIN with lower cognitive function than white people. Is that true or not?

Last edited by bandc; 06-05-2021 at 09:12 AM.

So you agree than the the NBA and NFL are institutionally racist against whites. If there is zero scientific literature backing it up, there is no legitimate reason that the overwhelming amount of players are black.

No, actually both of those sports happen to have a combine where athletes athletic measurements are tested against one another. Whoever has the highest measurements combined with on field production usually get the first crack at proving themselves. See Mike Mamula and Tony Mandarich.

No, actually both of those sports happen to have a combine where athletes athletic measurements are tested against one another. Whoever has the highest measurements combined with on field production usually get the first crack at proving themselves. See Mike Mamula and Tony Mandarich.

Sorry, but only certain players even get invited to the combine and since it's institutional, it starts in grade school.

It also sounds like you advocate for comparing atheletic performance, but not cognitive. Why? There are studies out there showing IQ scores among races. Should we use those as well?

Sorry, but only certain players even get invited to the combine and since it's institutional, it starts in grade school.

It also sounds like you advocate for comparing atheletic performance, but not cognitive. Why? There are studies out there showing IQ scores among races. Should we use those as well?

And I said vast majority of players. Giving 2 examples proves nothing. Why do we have the Rooney Rule if Tony Dungy was a HC? Or Mike Tomlin?

Where is the evidence to back up what you wrote in the first paragraph? You literally just made that up lol.

Lol if you can show me that black people biologically begin with lower cognitive function than non black people, go ahead and bring those studies in here. I haven't seen them yet.

And I said vast majority of players. Giving 2 examples proves nothing. Why do we have the Rooney Rule if Tony Dungy was a HC? Or Mike Tomlin?

Can you give me an example of white players who performed well in the field, had excellent athletic testing and did not receive a spot in the NFL?

Where is the evidence to back up what you wrote in the first paragraph? You literally just made that up lol.

Lol if you can show me that black people biologically begin with lower cognitive function than non black people, go ahead and bring those studies in here. I haven't seen them yet.

I believe it was either Jeff Blake or Rodney Pete that said it, but one of them grew up in a mostly white area and said there were plenty of white athletes good enough to play D-I football that never got recruited.

I hope you see the hypocrisy in what you are saying. You have posts all over the board assuming everything is caused by racism just because it involves a person of color, even when it's the least likely reason, yet you accuse me of making shit up because I didn't post evidence supporting the overwhelming bias in the NBA and NFL.

If it's because those players earned it, then so be it but the same goes with NFL coaches, front office, etc. You cannot have it both ways.