Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Institutional Racism showing its ugly head once again

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This is the point you're missing buddy. You brought up a supposedly scientific study. "Orthodoxy" does not mesh with science in any way shape or form. You cannot just say someone is black because you think they're black. And what the hell is 50% black?

Is Steph Curry 100%, 50%, 25%, 8% black? Is he as black as Tiger Woods even though Woods is way darker and Curry supposedly has two black parents? How the hell do you quantify the percentage of blackness in someone?

This is all ignorance covered up by pure, unadulterated racism.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Blacks have more cognitive decline. Thats not racist, it is fact. Your statement of proof of institutional racism fallacy.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Blacks have more cognitive decline. Thats not racist, it is fact. Your statement of proof of institutional racism fallacy.
    Your premise is idiotic and nonsensical to begin with but let's say what you're saying is somehow the truth.....it STILL has no bearing on this case lol. IF what you're saying is true and black ppl experience more cognitive decline, then it's even MORE of a travesty that the race of players who built college football and the NFL didn't get the payout they deserved.

Your premise of cognitive decline doesn't come into effect with the racist practice of race norming. If you read what the practice is, you would see that lol

Btw, someone is gonna have to tell BuryRaven that he's gonna a lot dumber than his white friends pretty soon. Sorry bro.

Your premise is idiotic and nonsensical to begin with but let's say what you're saying is somehow the truth.....it STILL has no bearing on this case lol. IF what you're saying is true and black ppl experience more cognitive decline, then it's even MORE of a travesty that the race of players who built college football and the NFL didn't get the payout they deserved.

Your premise of cognitive decline doesn't come into effect with the racist practice of race norming. If you read what the practice is, you would see that lol

It seems to me the nfl wanted to take into account that blacks naturally have more cognitive decline as they age when trying to determine how much cognitive declined occurred due to concussions. If so much of a percentage of cognitive decline is natural, its perfectly reasonable to take that into account. And because it happens more to blacks it is perfectly reasonable to have more assigned to blacks. No matter how you try and twist it, its not racist, its factual.

It seems to me the nfl wanted to take into account that blacks naturally have more cognitive decline as they age when trying to determine how much cognitive declined occurred due to concussions. If so much of a percentage of cognitive decline is natural, its perfectly reasonable to take that into account. And because it happens more to blacks it is perfectly reasonable to have more assigned to blacks. No matter how you try and twist it, its not racist, its factual.
    Look up the definition of race norming and report back to me.

Look up the definition of race norming and report back to me.

Dude, i just laid out the case, scientifically for you. Blacks naturally have more cognitive decline. You need to understand that facts arent racist, no matter how much you try to make them so.

7. Re: Institutional Racism showing its ugly head once again

Btw, someone is gonna have to tell BuryRaven that he's gonna a lot dumber than his white friends pretty soon. Sorry bro.

Why do you assume he's black? And does it matter to you?

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Why do you assume he's black? And does it matter to you?
    He said "us" in reference to black people so I assumed. If he's not, then my fault. I honestly don't know if they are a woman either? It's the internet....you make assumptions sometimes.

And of course it doesn't matter to me, but I just wanted to let him know, that in case he's black, it's now been shown to me that it is scientifically proven that on average he'll be significantly dumber than his white friends as he gets older. I'm sure that he would like to be cognizant of that fact. It's honestly a shame cuz he's an econ wiz kid.

9. Re: Institutional Racism showing its ugly head once again

He said "us" in reference to black people so I assumed. If he's not, then my fault. I honestly don't know if they are a woman either? It's the internet....you make assumptions sometimes.

And of course it doesn't matter to me, but I just wanted to let him know, that in case he's black, it's now been shown to me that it is scientifically proven that on average he'll be significantly dumber than his white friends as he gets older. I'm sure that he would like to be cognizant of that fact. It's honestly a shame cuz he's an econ wiz kid.

But, is that indeed true? Perhaps not.

"The higher risk of AD among blacks may stem from lower level of cognitive test performance persisting throughout the observation period rather than faster rate of late-life cognitive decline. Disparities in educational attainment may contribute to these performance disparities."

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    But, is that indeed true? Perhaps not.

"The higher risk of AD among blacks may stem from lower level of cognitive test performance persisting throughout the observation period rather than faster rate of late-life cognitive decline. Disparities in educational attainment may contribute to these performance disparities."
    Lol look, it may be true or it may be complete bs. But blah is telling me that's its 100% fact that me and BuryRaven are gonna lose it way faster than white ppl. I'm gonna take his word for it.

Im confident buryraven is smart enough to know he is going to have cognitive decline when he gets older

Im confident buryraven is smart enough to know he is going to have cognitive decline when he gets older
    Sure, we all will. But I just wanted him to know that he'll be significantly dumber than his white friends tho....just in case he didn't know that from before.