Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: OTA Notes From June 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I actually think he sees the field fine, he doesn't dump off or take the easy pass sometimes because I think he believes he can make a bigger play if he keeps it. It's a double-edged sword - because that is likely true most of the time, but it doesn't advance his statistical metrics and it often leaves open players either standing around or converted to blockers. He has to start convincing himself that a dump to Dobbins in the flat for 8-10 yards is as good as him keeping it and making a guy miss for 8-10 yards. I honestly think it comes down to trust with LJ. he trusts himself more than he trusts some of his guys when the pressure is highest. Hopefully with a full offseason and the extra work these guys have put in(along with just hanging out) he'll trust them all more.
    This is correct. Being aggressive is good, but being predicable (pick 6 to Andrews vs Buffalo). is not.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Re: OTA Notes From June 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    They wouldn't be the only ones shitting themselves.
    Right, lol. Don't know who would be more scared, Ravens fans or the opposing special teams players and coaches. My guess is they call timeout, see if the Ravens keep Lamar out there and if so, kick the ball immediately out of bounds.