Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Come look at these great cops guys

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lmaoooo have you not seen the Walter Scott shooting??? Is that apples to apples enough for you?? It takes one second to Google it bro. Baker Mayfield violently pushed cops away and ran and absolutely nothing happened lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    https://scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/pu...lice-use-force

debunked, next?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    So an actual police department put this up on Facebook. White guy committed theft, running while armed with a knife. And the result....calmly apprehended while given some cool refreshing water to drink for his troubles lmaooooooo......at this point I'm pretty sure they're just trolling folk to see how gleefully sadistic they can be with the gaslighting.

Black folk get choked to death for selling cigarettes while white folk get cool water and burger king after committing mass murder in a church....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You literally just said this guy committed mass murder in a church.

Out of millions of interactions you come on here with your cherrypicking.

3. Re: Come look at these great cops guys

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    You literally just said this guy committed mass murder in a church.

Out of millions of interactions you come on here with your cherrypicking.
    It's what he does. He probably trolls the internet, starting his race-baiting threads, stirs shit up and then leaves when called on it. It's why so many on here just don't respond to his antics anymore. I rarely do, but just to call him out on his racist shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    It's what he does. He probably trolls the internet, starting his race-baiting threads, stirs shit up and then leaves when called on it. It's why so many on here just don't respond to his antics anymore. I rarely do, but just to call him out on his racist shenanigans.
    Yeah you can tell by the way he words it aka exaggerations that he doesn't want true discussion.

So....according to your racist mind, since Walter Scott was shot, they should have shot this white guy to atone for it? Would that make it all better for you?
    It seems that 9 times out of 19, when a black is shot by police, they are violently resisting arrest.

And 11 out of those 10, the media rams a false narrative down our throats.

Hands up don’t shoot. Come on.

If racist like bandaid would spend time investing in educating blacks how to not commit crimes. And how to not violently resist arrest. And then if they would pressure the media to stop using ignorant people to push a false narrative. The world would be a better place

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    It seems that 9 times out of 19, when a black is shot by police, they are violently resisting arrest.

And 11 out of those 10, the media rams a false narrative down our throats.

Hands up don’t shoot. Come on.

If racist like bandaid would spend time investing in educating blacks how to not commit crimes. And how to not violently resist arrest. And then if they would pressure the media to stop using ignorant people to push a false narrative. The world would be a better place
    What depresses me is him pushing this narrative that cops are gunning down us in the streets is only doing more harm than good and just a glance at FBI data would dismantle everything he perpetuates.

Further, it inculcates a false narrative that is pushed into the minds of our youths that they may die in every police interaction. I believe this is purposely done to disrupt American institutions in order to usher in some sort of revolutionary change. Depressing but expected of this type.

I'm done with this troll. He can make this same topic every other week but backs down from discussion immediately when presented any argument. Even though it's often defending or comparing some of the worst people in the world I'd hear it out but he doesn't even bother. I'd be shocked if I ever saw the words "you have a point there" on any of these race bait threads. He sees what he wants to see.

8. Re: Come look at these great cops guys

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I'm done with this troll. He can make this same topic every other week but backs down from discussion immediately when presented any argument. Even though it's often defending or comparing some of the worst people in the world I'd hear it out but he doesn't even bother. I'd be shocked if I ever saw the words "you have a point there" on any of these race bait threads. He sees what he wants to see.
    Same here.

Blog Entries

Same here.
    Yeah… notice how few replies his threads get.

Bandc pretends to reply for 1 page and runs away. I suspect that's all he planned to do to put on the appearance that he's fighting his good fight all the way through. I'll probably just copy paste this in the next one if anything. He wants to talk about these things? Then he needs to be a big boy and finish what he started in his last 3.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Bandc pretends to reply for 1 page and runs away. I suspect that's all he planned to do to put on the appearance that he's fighting his good fight all the way through. I'll probably just copy paste this in the next one if anything. He wants to talk about these things? Then he needs to be a big boy and finish what he started in his last 3.
    Sounds like Galen Sevinne from the old Scout board, who used a few dozen aliases there and then here. Probably the same asshole; same modus operandi, starts a thread, then disappears when he gets his ass handed to him and he's in a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Funny.

About a week ago I posted about how a black guy that killed four people, resisted arrest, and shot at cops was apprehended by the police and was brought in safe and sound. Not a hair on his head was harmed.

BandC didn’t post on that thread at all.

I wonder why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I truly didn't see that post, but if that happened, that is wonderful. We need more policing like that!