Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Come look at these great cops guys

So an actual police department put this up on Facebook. White guy committed theft, running while armed with a knife. And the result....calmly apprehended while given some cool refreshing water to drink for his troubles lmaooooooo......at this point I'm pretty sure they're just trolling folk to see how gleefully sadistic they can be with the gaslighting.

Black folk get choked to death for selling cigarettes while white folk get cool water and burger king after committing mass murder in a church....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Re: Come look at these great cops guys

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    So an actual police department put this up on Facebook. White guy committed theft, running while armed with a knife. And the result....calmly apprehended while given some cool refreshing water to drink for his troubles lmaooooooo......at this point I'm pretty sure they're just trolling folk to see how gleefully sadistic they can be with the gaslighting.

Black folk get choked to death for selling cigarettes while white folk get cool water and burger king after committing mass murder in a church....

I feel bad for people like you. I bet you end each day by cursing the sun making shadows black, and for not shinning long enough

It is amazing what not resisting arrest does for your life expectancy.

And you can’t complain about this if this is how you want black people treated. Because what is clear, is that you want the black people treated like this and white people “hunted” like the black peoples claim to be(while most are treated like this as well(.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    It is amazing what not resisting arrest does for your life expectancy.

And you can’t complain about this if this is how you want black people treated. Because what is clear, is that you want the black people treated like this and white people “hunted” like the black peoples claim to be(while most are treated like this as well(.

What?!?! The police LITERALLY SAID IN THE POST HE RESISTED ARREST!!!

5. Re: Come look at these great cops guys

Since you are, by far, the most racist poster here, I'm pretty sure of what you are intimating here. How do you know a person of color wouldn't have been treated the same way in this case? I say they would have been, if they acted in the same manner. Prove me wrong. Also, you are right in saying that a suspect running away is resisting arrest. But, it does not say that, like you say it does. Running away is not the same as violently resisting arrest, which happens lots of times in these cases. Try comparing apples to apples and maybe you'd have a conversation on your hands here. Everything does not always have to be about race, you know. But, I don't expect you to change in that regard. It's what you do. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Since you are, by far, the most racist poster here, I'm pretty sure of what you are intimating here. How do you know a person of color wouldn't have been treated the same way in this case? I say they would have been, if they acted in the same manner. Prove me wrong. Also, you are right in saying that a suspect running away is resisting arrest. But, it does not say that, like you say it does. Running away is not the same as violently resisting arrest, which happens lots of times in these cases. Try comparing apples to apples and maybe you'd have a conversation on your hands here. Everything does not always have to be about race, you know. But, I don't expect you to change in that regard. It's what you do. Sad.
    Lmaoooo have you not seen the Walter Scott shooting??? Is that apples to apples enough for you?? It takes one second to Google it bro. Baker Mayfield violently pushed cops away and ran and absolutely nothing happened lol

7. Re: Come look at these great cops guys

Lmaoooo have you not seen the Walter Scott shooting??? Is that apples to apples enough for you?? It takes one second to Google it bro. Baker Mayfield violently pushed cops away and ran and absolutely nothing happened lol

Sure I saw it. Everyone did. Tell us what happened to the officer who shot him now.

8. Re: Come look at these great cops guys

So....according to your racist mind, since Walter Scott was shot, they should have shot this white guy to atone for it? Would that make it all better for you?

Blog Entries

Funny.

About a week ago I posted about how a black guy that killed four people, resisted arrest, and shot at cops was apprehended by the police and was brought in safe and sound. Not a hair on his head was harmed.

BandC didn’t post on that thread at all.

I wonder why?

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

10. Re: Come look at these great cops guys

Narratives. It's all about the narratives.

You are an easily manipulated lemming spreading poisonous generalizations and ignoring any and all exculpatory/contradictory information presented to you.

Do you want us to be like you and post a bunch of exclusively anti-black propaganda stories and videos of black perps and people behaving badly and make disgusting, ignorant and destructive generalizations about black folks. Do you want to start a tit for tat full blown racial throw down? Seems like you do.

I'm not taking that bait. Grow up, study Marx and look at the piles of bodies, millions upon millions of bodies caused by the Marxists and Maoists like you in the 20th century. White on white, asian on asian etc..

Its not all about you..you little grievance/resentment monger.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Funny.

About a week ago I posted about how a black guy that killed four people, resisted arrest, and shot at cops was apprehended by the police and was brought in safe and sound. Not a hair on his head was harmed.

BandC didn’t post on that thread at all.

I wonder why?

I said "Hurray the criminals survived!" so his presence wasn't needed.