Where is your line?

I'm already there and maybe some here are as well but what would it take for you to say "maybe there's something here, let's thoroughly investigate" regarding:

1) nationwide election fraud
    2) the possibility of Fauci funding research that lead to the covid pandemic

It's okay if both are proven false (hopefully not by shutting down an audit... that only proves the opposite). I'm less certain about Fauci being THAT evil or negligent actually. But with the information we have today there are just too many questions that need answers. If you disagree with that and you're not at that point now, what might be your tipping point?

Blog Entries

Re: Where is your line?

1) Nationwide election fraud seems pretty blatant and obvious to me. Frankly, I've been of the mind that our entire election system needs an overhaul anyway. The fact that we are relying on foreign companies to administer and manage the technology we are using to cast/count ballots is crazy. The fact that politically-linked people are conducting fraudulent ballot harvesting and buying ballots from large swaths of people and no one is doing anything about it is completely bonkers. The fact that states can up and change their election/voting practices, mandates, and statutes on an ad-hoc basis without any vetting or impartial body oversight is just rife with corruptness. The entire election system needs fixed.

2) I don't think Fauci is necessarily a liar. I think he's a very old man that has made a career basically operating in the bureaucratic shadows of national health services where most politicians don't even visit because they know less about medicine and health than they do about technology (another area that is drastically under supported by our government). It's completely possible that the NIH was funding programs that were, in turn, funding Gain-of-Function research domestically and in other countries. It's also completely possible that Fauci has no idea how that money is being diverted through the bureaucratic machinations.

Regarding the lab in Wuhan, frankly, there probably aren't many places better suited to study airborne, respiratory diseases since so many originate in China. Like it or not, when it comes to diseases such as COVID-19, SARS, MERS, etc...we really are a global society considering how quickly and easily it is to get from country to country these days. The risk of spread and outbreak is really high for practically everything. So with that in mind, I think it makes some sense for other countries to have some skin in the game when it comes to research centers around the world. The issue I have is that when shit hits the fan, like it clearly did with the Wuhan Lab, the WHO basically did nothing but parrot the CCCP's talking points and allowed the CCCP to cover everything up, which made the entire situation much, much worse.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

^I think yours is a reasonable assessment.

I also think the lack of jumping to the other side of these things could be a good sign. Maybe more of us can see the widespread madness unfolding today. Actually, today my brother had his first mandatory "white people are bad" training, never thought I'd hear that.

There's nothing wrong with finding the truth and hopefully more and more will agree with that over time. If the evidence uncovered reveals it was actually Trump who lead a fraudulent campaign and Fauci's research prevented a much more dangerous pandemic, then so be it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    ^I think yours is a reasonable assessment.

I also think the lack of jumping to the other side of these things could be a good sign. Maybe more of us can see the widespread madness unfolding today. Actually, today my brother had his first mandatory "white people are bad" training, never thought I'd hear that.

There's nothing wrong with finding the truth and hopefully more and more will agree with that over time. If the evidence uncovered reveals it was actually Trump who lead a fraudulent campaign and Fauci's research prevented a much more dangerous pandemic, then so be it.
    Well, it's important to understand that at this point in his career, Fauci isn't researching anything. He's a figurehead. He's the guy that gets called into Congressional hearings.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

https://home.frankspeech.com/tv/vide...absolutely-9-0

I love Mike. I guess I'd want to see someone who's not his own hired expert to confirm but the guy doesn't seem to be lacking confidence.