Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OTA Thread

Re: OTA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I don't care if Jimmy didn't make pro bowls... he needs to be in the Ravens ring of honor. The guy has been a great player and team mate throughout his career in Baltimore
    He's also been very loyal to Baltimore. Taking whatever 1/2 year deals they offer instead of looking for top dollar elsewhere. Not to mention never making a fuss about having to make way from Humphrey and Peters. He just does what's asked of him at a high level

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    He's also been very loyal to Baltimore. Taking whatever 1/2 year deals they offer instead of looking for top dollar elsewhere. Not to mention never making a fuss about having to make way from Humphrey and Peters. He just does what's asked of him at a high level
    I remember before he was drafted there were character quality questions. We couldn’t have asked for more. In that regard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries

Go on the Ravens official website and check the gallery. Bozeman is snapping to Lamar. I think Bozeman has permanently moved to C (at least for now).
    Thanks! Its a move we've all wanted/waited for, i think that will really help this OL. Now just go out and get Morgan Moses!
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Go on the Ravens official website and check the gallery. Bozeman is snapping to Lamar. I think Bozeman has permanently moved to C (at least for now).
    About time

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/phot...e-6c21cfb9568a

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Yes, we all know about the injuries... but Jimmy is the most underrated CB of the last decade imo. He was a legitimate shutdown corner for a span of years and the national media just never gave him his due.
    I guess there are plenty of dudes who got hype without ever making the playoffs at all but his period of dominance didn’t really line up with the team being in the national spotlight. He hadn’t emerged yet in 2012, he was injured in 2014, and then by the time Lamar got here and we started making the playoffs again he was on the downslope of his career (still a very valuable player of course, but not the all pro caliber shutdown CB he’d been before)

Blog Entries

Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec

Harbaugh confirmed that Bradley Bozeman will be team’s starting center.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I don't care if Jimmy didn't make pro bowls... he needs to be in the Ravens ring of honor. The guy has been a great player and team mate throughout his career in Baltimore
    We are on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec

Holy shit. I am not at all surprised that this is happening. But I am absolutely SHOCKED that Harbs is announcing it now. I would expect the usual, "we're going to try different people and ultimately put our best five out there" line.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    Bc beat me to it!

I agree with Jimmy being a ROH guy.

Also glad to hear our attendance is so high. We're lucky to have a dedicated and generally likeable group of players on this team.
    Some people will constantly bitch about the team's tendency to draft "choirboys." But this is one of the many ways in which it pays off.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Some people will constantly bitch about the team's tendency to draft "choirboys." But this is one of the many ways in which it pays off.
    It's by far the dumbest criticism fans make...oh, we didn't draft or sign a guy because he's a documented criminal or asshole but hey he's got talent. Most players at this level have talent without the checkered history some fans think should be ignored. Plus, it's an edict that comes from the owner down. The "Harbs can't handle alphas" is stupid and not based in reality. What they won't deal with is laziness and disrespect...talent doesn't get you a free pass on those.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!