Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    And Biden lifts the sanctions on Russia to let them finish their pipeline…after lobbyists linked to the pipeline donated money to Biden’s campaign…(believe I read this, but haven’t verified).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have wondered who the Big Pharma (and others who may have benefitted from Covid) folks donate the lions share of their money to? Campaign cash? Lobbying?

Re: Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    The flip flopping on this issue is unvelievable, disgusting, predictable.

The left was sooooo manipulated by their anti science feelings and anti-racist/marxist indoctrination they refused to look at facts staring them in the face. They are so easily manipulated.
    Don't take the vaccine. Don't take the vaccine. Biden gets elected. You damn anti vaxxers!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    And Biden lifts the sanctions on Russia to let them finish their pipeline…after lobbyists linked to the pipeline donated money to Biden’s campaign…(believe I read this, but haven’t verified).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most people that follow the NY Times don't even know about Trump getting on Stoltenberg about them getting their natural gas piped in from Russia and they're not even paying their fair share for defense. Trump says how bout buying from us but all NYT readers see is a pic of Merkel with her hands on her hips staring down at a sitting Trump trying to make her out like a badass.

Just had to rail against the NY Times again lol

With Biden global influencers own him or maybe they have naked pictures. Better get Adam Schiff on the case.

Re: Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

But Trump said it so we couldn't believe it. It's Trumps fault.....

But let's print every unsubstantiated piece of third hand garbage if it's damning to Trump and investigate Muh Russia until the cows come home.

I mean, the origins of a global pandemic isn't as news worthy as Trump asking for a second scoop of ice cream. Where are peoples fucking priorities.
    You should of seen the MSNBC piece they did, stating even if Trump was right his intentions were to spur hate towards AAIP blah blah blah.

Unreal world we live in right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    You should of seen the MSNBC piece they did, stating even if Trump was right his intentions were to spur hate towards AAIP blah blah blah.

Unreal world we live in right now.
    It's delusional. We had all our major media outlets and our tech giants actually censoring any mention of or linking the Chinese government to the outbreak. They were carrying the water of the CCP. I still don't understand exactly what has finally compelled Biden to do an about face. I'm guessing maybe a few "brave" reporters were finally looking into it?

It's criminal and fucked up beyond comprehension how completely and utterly our mainstream media has abandoned us on this. Criminal malpractice/negligence.

It was all driven by "woke" too. When it okay to suppress the truth? When it might be deemed as racist. It's like right now reality is warping along lines of woke. Nothing that might offend can be reported or true.

It's delusional. We had all our major media outlets and our tech giants actually censoring any mention of or linking the Chinese government to the outbreak. They were carrying the water of the CCP. I still don't understand exactly what has finally compelled Biden to do an about face. I'm guessing maybe a few "brave" reporters were finally looking into it?

It's criminal and fucked up beyond comprehension how completely and utterly our mainstream media has abandoned us on this. Criminal malpractice/negligence.

It was all driven by "woke" too. When it okay to suppress the truth? When it might be deemed as racist. It's like right now reality is warping along lines of woke. Nothing that might offend can be reported or true.
    Biden did an about face "publically". Who knows what, if anything, will actually happen behind closed doors. Im guessing they will run out the clock like they do with every crooked thing they are involved in.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

FB now "allows" mention of covid being man made but yet no apologies or explanations of their censorships.