Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    China, the most. The corporate Oligarchs and establishment politicians 2nd.
    And the only one that had the balls to actually do anything about it is the one that was vilified the most and is no longer in a position to take action.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Re: Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    And the only one that had the balls to actually do anything about it is the one that was vilified the most and is no longer in a position to take action.
    By the people who benefited from it the 3rd most.

John Cena eating a$$.

https://twitter.com/JoeXu/status/1396910262494457856

Can you imagine a country not allowing a movie because of something one of it's starts says offhandedly.

Not just fear of alienating consumers, an outright ban because of a casual statement by one guy in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    And wasn't our own NIH allegedly funding some of what was going on there(gain of function)? When Rand Paul questioned Dr. Flip Flop Fauci about it, he pretty much danced around the question. And now he's changing his tune, now saying it may have come from this lab.
    Thought fauci denied the nih funded them when Paul asked?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Nothing half the world didn’t already know. Now the real question was intentional or accident?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What's the saying? Never blame on malice what you can blame on incompetence.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    What's the saying? Never blame on malice what you can blame on incompetence.

I could see that, but a lot of things were coming out of China early on that didn't line up with an accident. Either that or it was an accident and they put out some propaganda to take advantage of the situation

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    If.....I did say if......something was done intentionally by someone or some entity or say, perhaps an organization, walking it all backwards, who/what benefitted the most from it?
    The owners. The elite. The globalists.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    If.....I did say if......something was done intentionally by someone or some entity or say, perhaps an organization, walking it all backwards, who/what benefitted the most from it?
    The tech Giants, Gates, Bezos and Zuch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Thought fauci denied the nih funded them when Paul asked?

Watch the video with Rand Paul. https://www.foxnews.com/media/rand-p...virus-research

10. Re: Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    So....they instituted it all as part of a grand plan......or....... just saw a golden opportunity and hopped on the old horse and said giddy-up?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I could see that, but a lot of things were coming out of China early on that didn't line up with an accident. Either that or it was an accident and they put out some propaganda to take advantage of the situation
    I would not be incredibly surprised if this goes down in a history as a successful (non-military) Media based coup.

I have come full circle in a year:

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Yea.

Incoming economist drivel but the last year saw the greatest transference of wealth in human history. It went upward not downward.

As much as we blame the feds for shutting out competition for small/medium sized businesses and creating barriers of entry unattainable a new approach was achieved (intended or not). We forced the closure of small businesses left and right, told people to stay home and what occurred? Small businesses died, the amazons of the world grew massively and median middle class wealth deteriorated.

The massive gains of median middle class wealth from 2016-2019 were essentially wiped out. I genuinely think the whole thing is criminal as we permitted this to occur knowing full well the pandemic didn't merit the response. I can give leeway early on but for the love of god.

For every 1% increase in unemployment 37k people die and this is a stat born out of years of troughs and peaks, I can't imagine how vedder and galloway will examine 2020.