Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...ospitalized-in

"According to the Journal, the intelligence report, issued in the last days of the Trump administration, said researchers at the lab became sick “with symptoms consistent with both Covid-19 and common seasonal illness.”

The report could add credence to the theory that COVID-19 escaped from a lab, which has become popular in right-wing media and politicians.

Say it aint so.

At what point does a certain ideological bunch self reflect.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post

"According to the Journal, the intelligence report, issued in the last days of the Trump administration, said researchers at the lab became sick “with symptoms consistent with both Covid-19 and common seasonal illness.”

The report could add credence to the theory that COVID-19 escaped from a lab, which has become popular in right-wing media and politicians.

Say it aint so.

If you are on the right when the left is putting the hangman's noose around you.

On the left, I don't know. I was going to say when somebody like Trump is elected but they didn't self reflect, they just worked vigorously on stealing the next election. Why earn votes when you can steal them and create them out of thin air.

Blog Entries

Re: Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post

Say it aint so.

And wasn't our own NIH allegedly funding some of what was going on there(gain of function)? When Rand Paul questioned Dr. Flip Flop Fauci about it, he pretty much danced around the question. And now he's changing his tune, now saying it may have come from this lab.

Nothing half the world didn’t already know. Now the real question was intentional or accident?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Nothing half the world didn’t already know. Now the real question was intentional or accident?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

"We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Lol, Maggie Haberman blaming Trump for why no has been paying attention until now.

And they wonder why no one trusts one thing that comes out of their mouths anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Lol, Maggie Haberman blaming Trump for why no has been paying attention until now.

And they wonder why no one trusts one thing that comes out of their mouths anymore.
    Sadly. About 45% of the adult population will always believe everything the left tells them.

The left is actually telling people that questioning an election is unAmerican. They know that 45% that believe everything, don’t remember the last 4 years.

9. Re: Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

If.....I did say if......something was done intentionally by someone or some entity or say, perhaps an organization, walking it all backwards, who/what benefitted the most from it?

10. Re: Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Sadly. About 45% of the adult population will always believe everything the left tells them.

The left is actually telling people that questioning an election is unAmerican. They know that 45% that believe everything, don’t remember the last 4 years.
    As long as that remains true, one of their biggest tools is controlling the media. Control the media and give shit away....you're golden.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    If.....I did say if......something was done intentionally by someone or some entity or say, perhaps an organization, walking it all backwards, who/what benefitted the most from it?
    China, the most. The corporate Oligarchs and establishment politicians 2nd.

12. Re: Three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    China, the most. The corporate Oligarchs and establishment politicians 2nd.
    So....your opinion is China then. (I'm just playing devils advocate here)......how did/are they benefitting? I'm really just trying to see where peoples' thoughts are on this. I have my own, which may or may not align w/some. Just curious.