Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Crypto Is Gambling

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Attachment 5555 Attachment 5556

Bitcoin and Ethereum manipulation. We know this crypto game is run by the big money whalers. So we decide to play along with them. You have to know when to buy in and when to sell. It has it rewards but can also wreck your wallets if you desperate for easy money.
    A lot of people are trying to trade 100x on Binance and getting decapitated, then new retail people who bought high are selling low and the whales are snapping up sub 35k BTC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    I'm back in the market. Just loaded up on a bunch of stellar and bought 23 million shiba inu coins. I'm holding the latter for down the road. I find it funny though for all those big crypto youtubers getting salty about bitcoin, talking about it is going to go below 20000 or even zero. They lost a lot of profits by hodling. Well at least Bitboy Crypto is taking it in strides. He lost over 8 figures in profit. I could understand if he was angry but he isn't.
    It’s funny how BitBoy was talking about this “paper hands” talk during that late May Sunday crash, then last weekend he got scared and made a video saying he Tethered up lol. I HODL even through that tremendous amount of FUD from Crypto Twitter, Crypto YouTube last week and several coins I like recovered and their technicals showed them on trajectories towards new ATHs before Elon caused that dump last week.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    I just never liked that project...

I’m heavily buying Solana, Polkadot, ChainLink, Theta, Polygon Matic, Cardano during this dip.

The Creator of Stellar is a really shady guy as well

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk