Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 27
  1. #1

    Crypto Is Gambling

    I made money on Cardano and sold all my crypto 1 day before the Elon Musk saturday night live appearance. Phew I was lucky. I came back to check this morning and noticed how crazy it is. Look at the screen shot of how the price fluctuated in an hour. Crypto has it rewards but you are playing russian roulette. I was looking at some of the big youtubers who based their whole income source on bitcoin and they are wrecked. Oh well!
    Power of Crypto Whalers Cardano.jpg
    Bitcoin Cash Collaspe.jpg





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    6,768

    Re: Crypto Is Gambling

    Bought the dip...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  3. #3

    Re: Crypto Is Gambling

    Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    I made money on Cardano and sold all my crypto 1 day before the Elon Musk saturday night live appearance. Phew I was lucky. I came back to check this morning and noticed how crazy it is. Look at the screen shot of how the price fluctuated in an hour. Crypto has it rewards but you are playing russian roulette. I was looking at some of the big youtubers who based their whole income source on bitcoin and they are wrecked. Oh well!
    Power of Crypto Whalers Cardano.jpg
    Bitcoin Cash Collaspe.jpg
    Once regulations come, that's when the real investments will present itself. The government of course is being stupid.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    8,841

    Re: Crypto Is Gambling

    Crypto is only slightly shadier than the fiat money our government has created since we went off the gold standard.

    Change my mind.





  5. #5

    Re: Crypto Is Gambling

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Crypto is only slightly shadier than the fiat money our government has created since we went off the gold standard.

    Change my mind.
    That's true.





  6. #6

    Re: Crypto Is Gambling

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Bought the dip...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Too speculative right now.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    9,964

    Re: Crypto Is Gambling

    Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    I made money on Cardano and sold all my crypto 1 day before the Elon Musk saturday night live appearance. Phew I was lucky. I came back to check this morning and noticed how crazy it is. Look at the screen shot of how the price fluctuated in an hour. Crypto has it rewards but you are playing russian roulette. I was looking at some of the big youtubers who based their whole income source on bitcoin and they are wrecked. Oh well!
    Power of Crypto Whalers Cardano.jpg
    Bitcoin Cash Collaspe.jpg
    All the volitility has been great for mining

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    9,964

    Re: Crypto Is Gambling

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Crypto is only slightly shadier than the fiat money our government has created since we went off the gold standard.

    Change my mind.
    Nah. No reason to.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    6,768

    Re: Crypto Is Gambling

    Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Too speculative right now.
    Cashed out 1 Ethereum at 4400 a couple weeks ago and left it in my Voyager account as USDT...waited for a day like yesterday and ate the dip. Then rebought by ETH at 2100.





  10. #10

    Re: Crypto Is Gambling

    I'm back in the market. Just loaded up on a bunch of stellar and bought 23 million shiba inu coins. I'm holding the latter for down the road. I find it funny though for all those big crypto youtubers getting salty about bitcoin, talking about it is going to go below 20000 or even zero. They lost a lot of profits by hodling. Well at least Bitboy Crypto is taking it in strides. He lost over 8 figures in profit. I could understand if he was angry but he isn't.





  11. #11

    Re: Crypto Is Gambling

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Cashed out 1 Ethereum at 4400 a couple weeks ago and left it in my Voyager account as USDT...waited for a day like yesterday and ate the dip. Then rebought by ETH at 2100.
    It's time to get back in and you should buy some stellar lumens.





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    8,841

    Re: Crypto Is Gambling

    Sell that shit and buy gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site