Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 282930

Re: Extraterrestrial Sightings

So a 144 out of 145 they can't explain lmao. Basically a bunch of nothing but imo even if they knew something they're not telling us cuz everybody would go raid the stores for water and toilet paper and dare I say AR 15's. Interesting note is they confirmed 80 of those sightings as physical objects.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    So a 144 out of 145 they can't explain lmao. Basically a bunch of nothing but imo even if they knew something they're not telling us cuz everybody would go raid the stores for water and toilet paper and dare I say AR 15's. Interesting note is they confirmed 80 of those sightings as physical objects.
    The title of this thread ought not to be extraterrestrial because no ones knows if in fact they originated outside of earth - hence the "extra". I don't believe the government knows anything more than the average citizen knows or conjectures. Maybe they know of sightings in highly classified locations, however, they do not know the origins of the objects.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    The title of this thread ought not to be extraterrestrial because no ones knows if in fact they originated outside of earth - hence the "extra". I don't believe the government knows anything more than the average citizen knows or conjectures. Maybe they know of sightings in highly classified locations, however, they do not know the origins of the objects.
    When all of a sudden BAM they disappear absolutely but dimensions imo can also happen in space.