Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 27282930 LastLast

Re: Extraterrestrial Sightings

I don't think they are extraterrestrials...I think they are interdimensional beings...as crazy it sounds, look up J Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallee...they spent decades studying this...these guys are/were (Hynek is dead) real serious scientists and their conclusions are that the beings are real, but they're from here, just a different "here," something that most humans cannot fathom. The drafts dematerialize and seemingly vanish when pursued by military pilots, etc...it's quite plausible since scientists have detected multiple dimensions...their in the infancy of this, but it seems more plausible than beings traveling intergalactically. Christopher Mellon and Lue Elizondo who are leading this disclosure campaign have briefly hinted at this...I think Richard Dolan might have too. There is even an FBI analysis from the 1950s where the person who wrote the intelligence report said this is a possibility. People think these beings been manifesting themselves in various forms during different eras of humanity..middle ages as fairies, etc....during the 17th/18th centuries, I can't remember...19th century as mysterious flying machines, then in the 20th century as more technologically advanced forms...cigar shaped crafts, flying saucers, tic tacs, and now in the 21st century, as triangle shaped air crafts, etc.
    Last edited by PGCountyRaven85; 06-07-2021 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Facts are generally stranger than fiction. I can buy this is a possibility for UFO sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Facts are generally stranger than fiction. I can buy this is a possibility for UFO sightings.
    This theory is more plausible to me, but it's much more difficult than "ET" beings for most people to fathom.

This theory is more plausible to me, but it's much more difficult than "ET" beings for most people to fathom.
    Faster than light travel for advanced beings to come here and do nothing for decades makes no sense. Interdimensional/time travel is far more intriguing as a possibility.

I like this theory. It could even be that they are unaware they are being viewed in a parallel dimensional. Who knows...our commercial/military could be unintentionally broadcasting their image in other parallel earths.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Faster than light travel for advanced beings to come here and do nothing for decades makes no sense. Interdimensional/time travel is far more intriguing as a possibility.
    Actually done nothing for millennia since the pyramids according to some.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Actually done nothing for millennia since the pyramids according to some.
    Which would be mere moments to an interstellar civilization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Which would be mere moments to an interstellar civilization.

How do you know that? Are you claiming they spent their whole lives traveling near the speed of light? That time some how moves slower for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    How do you know that? Are you claiming they spent their whole lives traveling near the speed of light? That time some how moves slower for them?
    I am saying that if a civilization Visited from another star(huge assumption) but IF we make that assumption, it is likely to be a long journey. At its current pace, the fastest man made object would take about 10k years to reach the very closest star to us.

So by the time you figure they Theoretically max out below light speed, 10 years is a ridiculously unlikely absolutely minimum round trip for an extra-terrestrial visit from our perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I am saying that if a civilization Visited from another star(huge assumption) but IF we make that assumption, it is likely to be a long journey. At its current pace, the fastest man made object would take about 10k years to reach the very closest star to us.

So by the time you figure they Theoretically max out below light speed, 10 years is a ridiculously unlikely absolutely minimum round trip for an extra-terrestrial visit from our perspective.

I read an academic paper earlier this week, where scientists from the University of Albany analyzed footage from Gimbal and/or Go Fast and came to some interesting conclusions...

The facts that the estimated accelerations of encounters spanning over 50 years all fall within two orders of magnitude of one another and that they are far greater in magnitude than one would expect serve to further minimize the risks of fabrication or exaggeration. Furthermore, our acceleration estimates are similar to previous estimates of accelerations measured in other encounters, such as the accelerations ranging from 175m/s2 to 4407m/s2 (17.9g to 450g) estimated from radar data obtained during the 1968 Minot AFB encounter in North Dakota, USA [28]. In addition, the German physicist Hermann Oberth, one of the founding fathers of astronautics and rocketry, gave a lecture on UFOs in 1954 in which he reported the top measured speed to be 19km/s [29], or Mach 55, which is comparable to the maximum speed of ∼Mach 60 we estimated in Section 2.4.1 from the radar observations of Senior Chief Day on the USS Princeton during the 2004 Nimitz encounters.

These considerations suggest that these UAVs may not have been piloted, but instead may have been remote controlled or autonomous. However, it should be noted that even equipment can only handle so much acceleration. For example, the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II has maintained structural integrity up to 13.5g [31]. Missiles can handle much higher accelerations. The Crotale NG VT1 missile has an airframe capable of withstanding 50g and can maintain maneuverability up to 35g [32]. However, these accelerations are still only about half of the lowest accelerations that we have estimated for these UAVs. The fact that these UAVs display no flight surfaces or apparent propulsion mechanisms, and do not produce sonic booms or excessive heat that would be released given the hundreds of GigaWatts of power that we expect should be involved (Figure 3C), strongly suggests that these anomalous craft are taking advantage of technology, engineering, or physics that we are unfamiliar with. For example, the Tic-Tac UAV dropping from 28,000 ft to sea level in 0.78s involved at least 4.3×1011J of energy (assuming a mass of 1000kg), which is equivalent to about 100 tons of TNT, or the yield of 200 Tomahawk cruise missiles, released in 34 of a second. One would have expected a catastrophic effect on the surrounding environment. This does not rule out the possibility that these UAVs have been developed by governments, organizations, or individuals on Earth, but it suggests that these UAVs and the technologies they employ may be of extraterrestrial origin.

While the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis can be neither verified nor ruled out at this time, it is useful to consider whether the characteristics of these UAVs tend to support or rule out the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis. Given the estimated accelerations of these UAVs, it is useful to consider the time it would take them to travel interstellar distances. Figure 7A illustrates how long it would take a craft accelerating at 1000g to reach various percentages of the speed of light. In just less than an hour, a craft accelerating at a constant 1000g would reach 10% of the speed of light, which is NASA’s goal for the planned 2069 mission to Proxima Centuri [33] (Alpha Centuri system). In less than three hours, the same craft would reach 30% of the speed of light. Such a craft accelerating at a constant 1000g for half of the trip and decelerating at the same rate for the remaining half would reach Proxima Centuri within 5 days’ ship time due to the fact that it would have been traveling at relativistic speeds for most of the trip (Figure 7B). However, for those of us on Earth, or anyone on Proxima Centuri b, the trip would take over four years. As a comparison, a craft accelerating at 100g would reach 10% of the speed of light in 8.5hrs, 30% of the speed of light in just more than a day, and Proxima Centuri in a month and a half.

Here is a link to the document...

https://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/21/10/939/html