Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Rookie mini-camp updates

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Looks like Boykin
    Impossible, it isn't a gif.

Oweh is 6'5 255 lbs... that's a big athletic dude.

The reason he could run in the 4.3's is because he's not unnecessarily bulky or carrying extra body fat. He also has the classic V taper that you find in a lot of elite athletes, broad shoulders and slim waist line. He may not look massive in a blurry picture but that's because he's very well proportioned and low body fat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Oweh is 6'5 255 lbs... that's a big athletic dude.

The reason he could run in the 4.3's is because he's not unnecessarily bulky or carrying extra body fat. He also has the classic V taper that you find in a lot of elite athletes, broad shoulders and slim waist line. He may not look massive in a blurry picture but that's because he's very well proportioned and low body fat.
    sf89, very well said Look at Ben Cleveland. Nobody would suspect he's 343 lbs... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    sf89, very well said Look at Ben Cleveland. Nobody would suspect he's 343 lbs... Bc
    But the big question BC is there any picture that would make your sister in law diminutive? Not including baby pictures ( and even that could be interesting I bet 😬 )

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Looks like Boykin
    We just have to hope he doesn't play like Boykin. Cause they've got some similarities...

Route 66 is a good name for Cleveland Bc, as it’s his number. I also like it because every time Dobbins runs off LG, we can say he took route 66

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    LOL

Another good comment I spotted in that Twitter thread RWT posted: "we should send this guy out for every coin toss." YUP!
    I liked "the crazy thing is that he basically looked the same (minus the beard) when he was 14"

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN2FLY View Post
    He is 6'6. He looks like a wrestler.
    That's why he's Zangief!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I am amazed how a guy who supposedly weighs in the 340's, can look so slim. Cleveland is becoming my favorite 2021 draft pick While we may have needed an OT more than an OG, this guy was too good to pass up. If he can win the starting LG position, and that moves Bozeman to Center (his natural position), then it's a win - win for EDC. We (rightfully) complained about the Ravens IOL, but this potentially, along with the signing of Zeigler, could turn our opinions around to a much more positive one... Bc

P.S. - Since Cleveland looks like a "Road Grader" perhaps we should call him "Route 66" ?
    Beautiful Bc - you live on Madison Avenue, right?
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Route 66 is a good name for Cleveland Bc, as it’s his number. I also like it because every time Dobbins runs off LG, we can say he took route 66
    it's better than Big Country
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/baltimo...200424574.html

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Welp, she could line up with these guys, wearing Ravens uni #100 because she needs triple digits to fill out her back numbers, she would fit right in :

If she played Center and bent over, that would shade LJ's eyes from the Sun, but would impair his vision of the field though... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
    Beautiful Bc - you live on Madison Avenue, right?
    LOL, way South of there. We only visit when the wife wants to upscale shop. If we're on the left coast, sister-in-law comes along because she gets her tailored clothing here :

Omar says to his staff, "She's in from New York! Did you buy those 500 extra bolts of cloth?"

... Bc