Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 05.14.21

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Hitting the Os v. Yanx tonite @ OPACY. A real "turn back the clock" night. I am meeting up with 3 other geezers from my [Delaware] high school class diaspora. Break out the Johnny Bench jersey. OPACY wants masks on unless actively eating or drinking. Well, if you insist... You have been warned!
    Wasn't Johnny Bench a Reds player?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Wait so people don’t have to wear masks indoors too? Like gyms and grocery stores?
    Per Hogan they're only required on public transit, Healthcare facilities and schools starting tomorrow. Though business ( and maybe the counties?) will still do their own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Per Hogan they're only required on public transit, Healthcare facilities and schools starting tomorrow. Though business ( and maybe the counties?) will still do their own thing.

And hence the ensuing shitshow, I expect. Gonna be a lot of people, with their own convictions, trying to enforce them on everyone else. Let's just hope we get back to "normal".

Hope everyone is doing good. Well, decided to take my girl to to a Broncos game, just so happens we play them this year, works out well haha. But damn is it gonna be pricey, 500ish for tickets 6-700 for flights, then airbnb varies, but i dont wanna stay in no crackhouse so thats prolly gonna be close to 1000. Will be worth it though, then maybe towards then end of the year we can go to a game at the Bank since i still have never been. Best part is she loves eating crab. But dont know if i can swing two trips in a year.

Anyone else hitting some games outside of the bank?
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

going to the Everglades for an airboat ride - gators galore

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    The individual businesses will still have their individual policies. CDC be damned. I went out to lunch with a buddy, we’re both vaxed, and the masks had to stay on when not eating. Hopefully we as a culture loosen it up.
    We will loosen up when people take back their own freedom. Just don't wear one. There is no scientific reason to wear a cloth mask, and in MD Hogan just ended the mask mandate, which was most likely unconstitutional anyway. I'm not wearing one and will start eliminating businesses from my patronage if they keep this nonsense up.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I want to go there so bad! We just got back from Acadia, and I love national parks! Maybe someday.

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Free talk Friday - 05.14.21

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Rwt, make sure you've got a veteran, knowledgeable guide. I'd suggest him :

He knows all the gators personally, by name... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Rwt, make sure you've got a veteran, knowledgeable guide. I'd suggest him :

He knows all the gators personally, by name... Bc

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Per the latest CDC guidance, fully vaccinated people can ditch their masks indoors or outdoors - no matter the number of people congregating - so long as the area is not classified as "high risk" (e.g. hospitals, clinics, hospice care, etc.) or poorly ventilated (e.g. public transportation or older buildings). Note: fully vaccinated means 1-2 weeks after receiving either a second Moderna or Pfizer jab or the sole J&J shot. And those who aren't fully vaccinated, don't intend to get vaccinated, or are immunocompromised should continue to wear masks, particularly indoors and/or in larger groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    The individual businesses will still have their individual policies. CDC be damned. I went out to lunch with a buddy, we’re both vaxed, and the masks had to stay on when not eating. Hopefully we as a culture loosen it up.
    And individual cities and counties will also have their's.

We're planning to go down to Hamden tonight for an early dinner and to watch the Preakness at the bar. My understanding is Baltimore City has not lifted mask mandates because they can't get their shit together to vaccinate enough citizens. So I suppose we have to wear masks anyway.
    "That's what."
    — She

Blog Entries

It’s a matter of simple common sense.

If you don’t know who is vaxxed vs non-vax then it only invites confusion to remove the requirement for one group.

What the CDC is saying is that if you have been double vaccinated you are safe from getting it or spreading it. Therefore you can be around others without the mask. If you haven't been vaccinated you should wear the mask to protect yourself. If you're too stupid to protect yourself, that's on you, but enough people are vaccinated now that the stupid people won't overwhelm the health care infrastructure.
    "That's what."
    — She