Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 05.14.21

Wait so people don’t have to wear masks indoors too? Like gyms and grocery stores?

2. Re: Free talk Friday - 05.14.21

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Wait so people don’t have to wear masks indoors too? Like gyms and grocery stores?
    Per the latest CDC guidance, fully vaccinated people can ditch their masks indoors or outdoors - no matter the number of people congregating - so long as the area is not classified as "high risk" (e.g. hospitals, clinics, hospice care, etc.) or poorly ventilated (e.g. public transportation or older buildings). Note: fully vaccinated means 1-2 weeks after receiving either a second Moderna or Pfizer jab or the sole J&J shot. And those who aren't fully vaccinated, don't intend to get vaccinated, or are immunocompromised should continue to wear masks, particularly indoors and/or in larger groups.

I'll be honest, I've gotten to kina like people not seeing my facial expressions while talking to them.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    I'll be honest, I've gotten to kina like people not seeing my facial expressions while talking to them.
    Yeah I'm kinda feeling like Kitana in Mortal Kombat

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Per the latest CDC guidance, fully vaccinated people can ditch their masks indoors or outdoors - no matter the number of people congregating - so long as the area is not classified as "high risk" (e.g. hospitals, clinics, hospice care, etc.) or poorly ventilated (e.g. public transportation or older buildings). Note: fully vaccinated means 1-2 weeks after receiving either a second Moderna or Pfizer jab or the sole J&J shot. And those who aren't fully vaccinated, don't intend to get vaccinated, or are immunocompromised should continue to wear masks, particularly indoors and/or in larger groups.
    The individual businesses will still have their individual policies. CDC be damned. I went out to lunch with a buddy, we’re both vaxed, and the masks had to stay on when not eating. Hopefully we as a culture loosen it up.

6. Re: Free talk Friday - 05.14.21

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    The individual businesses will still have their individual policies. CDC be damned. I went out to lunch with a buddy, we’re both vaxed, and the masks had to stay on when not eating. Hopefully we as a culture loosen it up.
    Well, yeah, it's still America. CDC guidance is just guidance. State and local communities will do their own thing for the most part.

It’s Friday!!!!

I'm getting f**ked up at Sirvida in Dewey Beach with our neighbors MASK FREE!!!

FUCK COViD!!!!

FUCK LOCKDOWN CLINGERS!!!!

NO ONE Is wearing a mask!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm getting f**ked up at Sirvida in Dewey Beach with our neighbors MASK FREE!!!

FUCK COViD!!!!

FUCK LOCKDOWN CLINGERS!!!!

NO ONE Is wearing a mask!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Went to dinner tonight, and it was a mixed bag.

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Went to dinner tonight, and it was a mixed bag.
    Mixed bag better than bag over your face.

Somebody's got to be the guy/gal that gets back in the water first and maybe gets hit by shark.

Waters good.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Happy Friday! Looks like nice weather ahead for those of us in the DC/MD region

What's everyone up to?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Got the second covid shot this morning. Feeling cold.

Did get official notice when they do promotions at work at the end of the quarter I'll get one though, so that's cool.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by working_man View Post
    Replacing about 450 sq ft of rotted wood decking with Trex...I have the aleve at the ready...
    We just had fence and deck connection do that for us the end of last year. The composite upgrade is absolutely awesome.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk